RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's up for a ride sometime? I'd like to meet some of the rest of you guys, I'm up in Ogden but willing to ride a bit to meet up. Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, I'm down to go riding with you guys sometime. Hopefully some of the other Utah guys chime in too, Dunecraz is probably up for a ride, although it's a ride for both of us just to meet you guys down south I think lol. I might start PMing people and try to get them to check in on this thread

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey fellow Utah riders, I'm in Eagle Mountain. Just bought my first Warrior last week and would really like to ride and chat and wrench with some other Utah riders.

Send a PM or post here.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Yo Fellas!!! I don't roll around here often anymore but I could be down for a ride. Shoot me an email if you do. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Any Utah guys around here anymore? I know Stellmon & Kevingonad have sold their Warriors. I'm living in Herriman now and have seen more Warriors down here in the 1.5 years I've been here than I did in 9 years on Cache Valley. Just wondering if anyone is on here from this area anymore. Check-in if you do. Maybe we can set up a ride or something. I don't get out and ride as much as I used to and need to blow off some dust!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am still up for a ride on a weekend this month, shoot me a text Nate and let's make it happen!

I have been meaning to ride the Mirror Lake Highway / Loop for a while now but haven't done it yet, supposed to be a nice ride though... How does that sound?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Just logged on for the first time in a long time. Have a dead battery, and waiting on the charger to arrive. It's good to see there is still some activity here. I'm down for a ride sometime (after I get my battery charged; shorai).

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool, hope your battery takes a charge and all is good.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Owner of this bike, You on here? You need this!

S&S/Gates X3N Belt 130T 14mm x 1-1/8" (P/N 106-0359)

I drove by and saw this bike off the side of the road with a broken belt. I never saw the owner, otherwise I'd have helped him out. Kind of funny because I broke my belt about 10 miles away from here a few years ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am. I just bought my warrior in July and live in American Fork. I have it disassembled right now as I'm repainting the bike and adding a front chin spoiler and headlight cowl that I had Christok make for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts