RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like not too many locals post in the Utah Riders section. Maybe we should start a new one. Anyway, I've seen a lot of warriors out on the road here. I'm all over the Salt Lake Valley. I live in Riverton and work off of 14th S. and Foothill, I also ride down Bangeter every now and then during the week and up and down the Cottonwood canyons a fair amount.

Let's put together some rides or Monster Garages. Hit up this post if you are down for wrenching or riding - or both. Fall is coming soon.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I used to live in Utah when I was younger. Graduated from Park City High School. I miss it. Beautiful scenery all year-round. Unfortunately, I did not have a motorcycle back then.

Beautiful rides up those canyons. Park City, Deer Valley, etc.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I saw a guy on a warrior a few months ago in Roy, and told him about this website. Don't know if he ever did or not. There is a couple of warriors I have seen at work, but have no idea who they are.

I am down for a monster garage....maybe we could start by taking off your tins, wheels, bars, front end, and put them on my bike!!! Lol, you got a nice looking bike, Kevin. Can't wait to see it in person.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Dunecraz. Well, I'm taking off the tins this winter to do some repair/touch-up work on them. I also need to learn how to do fiberglass repair. I cracked my lower cowl on a sink hole up Big Cottonwood canyon. Stupid lowered bike. I just need to freaking buy the tricky air already.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Saw a Cerulean Silver (I think) Warrior this morning off of 114th and Redwood heading North before 8 am. Anyone here?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Sking, checking in. I work in research park near the U of U, and also live by Rice Eccles Stadium. I can usually be found doing 70 near the north side of Foothills. I'm usually late for work.

Set up a ride a couple years back and had a blast. My buddy on his VTX didn't. I met Dunecraz sometime ago when I bought his turn signals off of him. Good guy, that Dunecraz. I would be interested in meeting some boys to ride with.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Funny thing, I park next to a midnight Warrior almost everyday at work, but I have no idea who rides it. I work graves, he works days. Haha!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Since this Warrior is slammed, I probably would be back of the pack instead of front. I work down in Foothill Village - and just sold my car, so bike only for a bit. We should do a quick lunch ride one day.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Hey Steven, good to see your still around on here. How you been? There sure isn't to many of the Utahrds on here anymore it seems. Lets get a ride together sometime. This weekend is bad for me, but next Sunday the 28th looks good for me. Sundays usually work best for me, but I probably could make arrangements to meet up some other time if it is better for everyone else. I'm game to ride wherever.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey Steven, good to see your still around on here. How you been? There sure isn't to many of the Utahrds on here anymore it seems. Lets get a ride together sometime. This weekend is bad for me, but next Sunday the 28th looks good for me. Sundays usually work best for me, but I probably could make arrangements to meet up some other time if it is better for everyone else. I'm game to ride wherever.
We really should. I went on a last minute ride today. Did the Alpine loop, down to Heber, and back through Park City. It was great. I saw another warrior at a gas station in Heber, but didn't get a chance to talk to him. Matte black tank with a red decal? I'll have to do some research to figure out who it was. I swear I've seen that bike on this forum before.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Anyone else up for a ride this Sunday? Post up where you would like to ride. Logan Canyon is a fun ride, but I know that is a long ways for you Salt Lake guys. Maybe we could meet up somewhere in the middle, or I would be willing to go Salt Lake area. I have really only ridden up to Park City, and made the loop up past East Canyon, so there is many roads down Salt Lake area that I have not ridden.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I need to check with the boss, but I haven't ridden Mirror Lake Highway yet this year, that would be a nice ride. I was supposed to go up to Oktoberfest at Snowbird with some other riders, but that's too short of a ride. I'll check with the boss(wife) and see how much time I can get.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Okay, I'm in - if we can get going early. Where best to meet? I was thinking either that Chevron on Foothill by I-80 at 9:00am or that gas station on the North Side of the I-80/I-40 interchange (where you get off I-80 to go towards Heber) at 930ish. What do you guys think - is this doable?

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks JP. Uniball - haa haa!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Okay, I'm in - if we can get going early. Where best to meet? I was thinking either that Chevron on Foothill by I-80 at 9:00am or that gas station on the North Side of the I-80/I-40 interchange (where you get off I-80 to go towards Heber) at 930ish. What do you guys think - is this doable?
Just tell me where and when, I'll be there.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts