RS Warrior Forum banner

61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm going on a ride this next week, I hope some other folks are as well.. Saw someone on hi-way 89 in South Ogden today at like 5pm riding with another bike, curious if it is someone on here? Anyway, I'm loosely planning a ride to the southwest in April or May, going to hit up monument valley, moab, moki-dugway, do some site seeing. Its an 800 mile loop if we do I-15 to spanish fork, then Hi-way 6 to moab and continue down south to Page, az and then back up US89. I was thinking 2/3 days depending on how many miles we want to put down and/or who has the time. Let me know if anybody is interested

·
Registered
31 Posts
That sounds awesome too, I want to see some of the things up north. Whats the furthest any of you guys have gone in a shot?

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Hey Fellas. I haven't done jack-crap to my bike yet. School is kicking my butt, but I'll be finished in 8 weeks - then a 2 week trip to France. Slevin - that ride would be killer, when I moved up here from Cali - I left my bike and did a ride - similar to that but came up back highways the whole way - Joshua Tree, Lake Havasu, Sedona, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Moab - SLC. Camped 2 nights, hotel 1 night. Never got on a major interstate - until I couldn't make it over Guardsmans pass - then had to take I-80 parleys the last 12 miles.

My ride from San Antonio - licked balls. Best ride was up and down the coast back in 2004 when I first got a warrior. Then when we used to do Street Vibrations in Reno/Tahoe those were some bigger rides. I've never hit the 1k miles in 24 hours though, my Dad has - but it's a tad bit easier on the Gold Wing.

I need to register my bike now. It's been expired for a bit.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am way excited to go see some of these amazing places, the motorcycle is a very economical way to see the world. I wouldn't mind trying to do this

SaddleSore 1000/Bun Burner 1500 Rules

in the next little while. I just purchased a boulevard shield and I'm hoping it makes a big difference, a few more accessories and I'll be ready to travel. If any of you guys are free in the spring I would love to get a group ride going.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would be down to ride, but I am a noob. I just bought a Warrior and it is my first bike, I have been having a blast though. I just might make having a warrior look uncool haha

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sounds like fun. Would be a good reason to break in the new bike. I've been on bikes all my life but this is my first Warrior. Currently have 23 miles on it.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I would be down to ride, but I am a noob. I just bought a Warrior and it is my first bike, I have been having a blast though. I just might make having a warrior look uncool haha
Don't feel bad, you sound just like me. My Warrior is my first bike too

I'm down to ride with y'all once I get my exhaust ceramic coated finally! Sometime next month I hope

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Hey strangers. I'm back kind-of. Finished my euro-trip - graduated with my MBA from Westminster, but I broke my hand a couple of weeks ago. So I can't ride for a couple more weeks. Dying to get out there. Saw a nice black warrior on bangeter this morning heading North around 3100 S. Rider had a black skid lid on. Any one here?

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
This thread licks balls... Just saying.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com Free App

61 - 80 of 104 Posts