RS Warrior Forum banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well, I'm really wanting to go on some rides this coming week/weekend. I'm thinking Mirror Lake Hwy, maybe all the way to evanston?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Says its 80 miles from Kamas to Evanston, Probably about 2 hour ride? Never been that far on that hiway, but i'm sure its pretty fast (50mph curves) the whole loop is (from my house) about 225 Miles.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Facebook page

I just created a facebook group for all Utah Warrior owners, anyone is allowed to join even if you dont have a warrior, this should make it easier to set up rides and communicate with local riders! The group is Utah RS Warriors

·
Registered
73 Posts
Does anyone know of a motorcycle wrecking yard that maybe has a midnight warrior in it? I am wanting to change up alot of my trim with the black tirm the midnight came with.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Wish I still had my Warrior. Kevingonad has one still. I can't believe this thread hasn't been touched for over two years! I did a lot of the popular mods on mine, let me know if you have questions or need help wrenching.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
66 Posts
Mitskip, what do you ride now?

I think the biggest thing for me next is a new set of bars. I like the style of the stockers but dang they are still a far ways to reach; especially from the Mustant seat my bike has, which makes you slide backwards 4 inches more than stock.

What's a good brand that's affordable that will give me more pullback?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Mitskip, what do you ride now?

I think the biggest thing for me next is a new set of bars. I like the style of the stockers but dang they are still a far ways to reach; especially from the Mustant seat my bike has, which makes you slide backwards 4 inches more than stock.

What's a good brand that's affordable that will give me more pullback?
You might just want a different set of risers then, although you might need new cables too.

81 - 100 of 104 Posts