RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally purchasing the Bigshots. I still like the stock can, but definately want more sound presence. Two questions:

1. What should I pay? I read that someone paid $400 for them, but every place I come across they seem to be ~$530.

2. Does a replacement bracket come with the pipes in order to mount the rear brake reservoir?

Thanks.

Jamie

·
Registered
369 Posts
A little cheaper from Phat's and free shipping.There are some sites I checked that sold them cheaper but charged for shipping,so the price came out to be about the same.And Phat Performance Parts are good people.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got lucky and paid $250 for a new set in the box from a friend but that's just being in the right place at the right time. They do come with the reservoir bracket and you will absolutely love the sound they produce.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
After you get the pipes on there you might want to get the rear brake fluid reservoir relocation kit. It really cleans up the back end especially when your sporting new chrome back there. Pretty cheap too.

·
Registered
235 Posts
right now theyre $450 on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Road-Star-Warrior-Vance-Hines-Big-Shots-Exhaust_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35596QQihZ017QQitemZ270030830536QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

·
Registered
67 Posts
Parts411.com has them for $426. They will come with there own bracket. I don't believe it will get in the way of the bracket that holds the brake reservoir.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Ebay might be your best bet, or in the classified section on this site. Every so often, someone will be parting out their bike, or going with different pipes. I picked up my Big Shots from ebay; They were slightly used, but in perfect condition... got 'em for around $350.

I do believe that a bracket is supplied with the pipes, brand new.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts