RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a search and found one post regarding this.

Anybody have the V&H fuel pack? Do you like it and does it work well?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So you can change the fuel pack settings with different mods too. You can't dyno tune like the PCIII, but it seems like a good system. I don't ever see myself getting a dyno tune. There are no dyno's around here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the Fuel pak and it seems to work well. I got the fuel pakbecause I only PLANNED on doing a BAK and exhaust. Bike runs great and got rid of the popping on decel. Plug color is good as well. It is a simple plug and play system and easy to install. The only right way to do it would be to get the bike on a dyno and get a custom tune, but the Fuel Pak seems to getyou close if you are not able to get the bike on a dyno.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool! All I plan on doing is pipes, and a VBAK. Also trying to save a few bucks here and there as opposed to buying a PCIII. I would rather have the PCIII, but if this system works well, I can save a lil $$.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Fake,

I had the FuelPak on my 07 Harley with BAK and Pipes. It is very easy to install, but it will only get you close in tuning. I had pinging at the high rev range and when I contacted V&H they had little to offer. So, I ended up using thesetting for a bike that also had cams installed, which richened the map up a bit more. Never did totally remove the ping. So, just be advised that it will only get you close to good performance. I will be getting a PC 3 for my Warrior so that I can adjust more things such as timing curves. FuelPak can't do that.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The only thing that the fuel pak does it adjust the injector pulse width, thats it. I will be switching to a PC3 since i plan on doing more mods but with my bike with only BAK and bigshots, my bike ran great with no pinging at all. I have read on the harley forums that the fuel pak isnt working to well on the Harleys (pinging,etc)but i know of 3 other people that have fuel paks on there warrior's and all of them have had no compaints. For someone that wants to get the tuning close and doesnt care about getting every last bit of power out there bike, the fuel pak seems to do a good job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts