RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or heard of Vance and Hines Big shots for the warrior? what do you think? I'm thinking of getting them. I had Hard Krom on my bike but they didnt fit well and would swell up and actuate my rear break after a few miles.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Has anyone seen or heard of Vance and Hines Big shots

Looks like were gonna have to wait till the end of august or maybe september before they get to market(****).
See ya

The Neck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just got off the phone with my dealer and he said that THEY just got the word that they are being made and should have them in 10 days or so. Not sure if its just talk to get me off the phone or not but i hope its true.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Kevin,

You mentioned you had the Hard Krome Exhaust! Which one? I'm thinking about putting the 2 into 1 Xccelerator...I'd appreciate any info, CON or PRO!

Thanks

·
Registered
309 Posts
i had the 3in big straights. they sounded great but the bend was a little less then it should have been. After i rode it 1/2 mile or so it would expand and hit my rear break lever and acuate it. I took it back 2 times and they could only grind off some of my break lever but i didnt want to grind any more then they already did. I didnt want to dent the pipes because i had seen the big shots by vance and hines by then and wanted them instead. I did ask and they said that they sold 3 by then and had no complaints but at least on mine it was a problem. I figure if you have about 1/2 to 1 inch clearance betweeen break and pipe when cold you'll be fine ... mine was about 1/4 inch cold.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Meltdown

i had the 3in big straights. they sounded great but the bend was a little less then it should have been. After i rode it 1/2 mile or so it would expand and hit my rear break lever and acuate it. I took it back 2 times and they could only grind off some of my break lever but i didnt want to grind any more then they already did. I didnt want to dent the pipes because i had seen the big shots by vance and hines by then and wanted them instead. I did ask and they said that they sold 3 by then and had no complaints but at least on mine it was a problem. I figure if you have about 1/2 to 1 inch clearance betweeen break and pipe when cold you'll be fine ... mine was about 1/4 inch cold.

is there a link to see these pipes, i would like to view them.

·
Registered
309 Posts
try here. not may pictures but its their site and there is some info there too.
http://www.hardkrome.com/HDpages/HDhome.asp

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
BILL, your old Mean Streak!!!!http://www.hardkrome.com/MetricPages/MetricPhotosResponse.asp?customerBikeID=8 that sure was a bad ass bike!!

·
Registered
934 Posts
I received Hard Krome's Catalog in the mail on Monday! I really didn't like the headers on the 2into1 Xcellerator. On the second to the last page in the catalog, they have an Xcellerator Slip On that will let me keep my stock headers (which I like). I should receive my exhaust pipe Next Tuesday!

·
Registered
756 Posts
quote:Originally posted by redbullssg

BILL, your old Mean Streak!!!!http://www.hardkrome.com/MetricPages/MetricPhotosResponse.asp?customerBikeID=8 that sure was a bad ass bike!!

Thanks RedBull...I really did like that bike!

If i coulda gotten use to lookin at that **** radiator i would have kept it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've got a set of V & H Bigshots and a PCIII on order from Orient Express and the last time I talked to Rob he said end of September or first of October.

·
Registered
309 Posts
just got a note from Vange and Hines... they said mid october before they would have any out... Man i'm tired of dates getting pushed back. Just give me one good date and i'll wait patiently. Oh well i want those pipes so what are you going to do.

·
Registered
395 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Meltdown

just got a note from Vange and Hines... they said mid october before they would have any out... Man i'm tired of dates getting pushed back. Just give me one good date and i'll wait patiently. Oh well i want those pipes so what are you going to do.

I was down at Master Muffler the other day . . . [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts