RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of Vance and Hines Big Shots. The heat shields were recently powder coated in black high heat powdercoating. The pipes are in excellent condition with no visible scratches, scrapes or dents. The pipes were on a second bike that mostly sat in a garage.

SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, they currently have The Super Q Quiet baffle installed. they can be easily removed. I also have another baffle which is much louder. Of course, you also go without any baffle....but I don't want to start a war with my neighbors :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
i need to find a set of these in canada!

·
Registered
27 Posts
The pipes are beautiful. I wish I needed a set. The bike looks great too. I like what you did with the engine right side. Is that a plug for your battery tender?

How are the superQ baffles? Do they quiet things down and not hurt power too much? Would you consider selling them separately?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, that plug is for a battery tender, or whatever I want to use it for. It's essentially a marine-grade cigarette lighter port. It's handy for long trips so I can use it as a power source. It's not badass looking, but it sure is practical :)

As for the Super Q baffles, they do take away from some of the low end torque, but it's only noticeable if you crank it hard. I also have another warrior so I can tell. As for the sound it is no longer ear bleeding loud. It sounds more throaty than that "popping" sound without the baffle. The best way I can describe it is...the difference between a Honda Civic with a loud exhaust and a stock Dodge Charger.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts