RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Panama but visit the states once a year for 6 weeks or so. This year, I'm buying a Warrior to make the most of the 6 weeks. Since I don't have much time to research accessories,I hope ya'll can help.

Amoung the many pipes, I like the style of the Big Shots and Ground Pounders best. So help me make a choice - Vance & Hines tout their crossover system, Samson more or less says they are just plain bad ass. So, which one makes more power (note, I love low end torque), which wins the quality and durability race and how does the sound differ(I most likely will be using baffels most of the time).

By the way, I'm actively looking for a bike right now - know any?

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
V&H make more power, don;t know about durability of the ground pounders but I have about 25k on my V&H without issue, Sound? somebody else can chime in on that one

·
Registered
95 Posts
I used to have ground pounders and the sound is awesome. If you like it loud you'lle love the ground pounders. I switched to the executioners just for cosmetic reasons and they sound pretty good too.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Ihave the bubs reinhart and swear the shorter pipes give better sound but lack the power of the longer 2-1-2 pipes. Just my opinion

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Vance & Hines, for power. 1st would be the Pro-Pipe, then the Big-Shots. Muzzy is there with the Pro-Pipe. Everything else is looks and/or noise.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
If you're wanting power, go with the BigShots, the sound is great as well. You can always pull the baffles or change them out if you want it to sound differently.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all - Big shots look like the way to go for power, ground ponders if you want to pound the ground - I kinda like pounding the ground...

·
Premium Member
3,713 Posts
I have the Big Shots w/ the baffels. The sound is great not too loud.
I raced my bro yest for the first time and i pulled on him by just in one gear. Both are stock Warriors, except mine has the pipes. So it def makes powa
I'm selling these now to get the Samson Shortys. I love 'em

1 - 10 of 10 Posts