RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My plate is up for renewal & is also damaged so I have been thinking about getting a vanity plate!

My question is, Would it draw un-wanted attention form law enforcement & possibly get me a ticket

instead of a warning if I should be pulled over? I have been lucky in the past receiving warnings when I could have been ticketed.

What are your thoughts, any input from LEO?

The plate I have in mind? of course---------- 1FAST1

Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, yes I do & that is why I haven't done it yet,

But I still would like it so I thought I would ask the rest of you.

Thanks

·
Registered
338 Posts
I ordered my new plates and decided to go vanity with it. I think it is descretion of the officer, and what the offense was as to whether you receive a citation or not. looking forward to mine coming in. WRIOR.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Pep said:
I think that vanity plate is just asking for trouble, don't you think?

BIG TROUBLE. From Police and from A-holes who want to race everybody. 1TSAF1 won't draw as much attention and would be cool. (you would knowwhat it means)

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Sin_City_Warrior said:
Pep said:
I think that vanity plate is just asking for trouble, don't you think?

BIG TROUBLE. From Police and from A-holes who want to race everybody. 1TSAF1 won't draw as much attention and would be cool. (you would knowwhat it means)

Or how about 1SAFE1?

·
Registered
71 Posts
**** i like it!! but uh how fast is ur bike..would suk gettinsmoked with that plate
as for mine i got sik of people askin if its a harley, and i'll probably get my ass kiked buy a group of hd owners one day lol
good fight is always fun tho

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JIHBONE said:
**** i like it!! but uh how fast is ur bike..would suk gettinsmoked with that plate
a good fight is always fun tho

The bike has the full PR 110 and a little more & I don't have any problem using it all.

If I get smoked I hope they slow up enoughfor me to tell them they got a fast bike!

but I guess they would already know that.

·
Registered
71 Posts
goodman
yep that plate would suit just rite. good way to trick people who think they have a fast bike into a race and smoke they A$$ lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts