RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
06 Midnight
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, wasn't sure where to put this so it's here. Feel free to move if needed.

I've been looking into the standard Warrior mods, mostly the vbak, exhaust, and tuning stuff to start with.

I can get an exhaust here in Aus, that's easy enough.
As for the tuning, from what I can gather Ivan's ECU flash involves actually sending the physical ECU to him so not sure how that would work from here.
Would be a long time with no riding if it was possible at any rate, unless I picked up another ECU. I haven't contacted Ivan about this.
I can get PC stuff here, and was half looking at the PCV with the auto tune, seems plug and play from what I've read. Also seen a specific Cobra tuner mentioned here recently.
Any thoughts on this?

I have contacted Churchkey about his Vbak and he's not posting internationally, what would be the best option here?
I've seen Baron's kit, Patricks kit, and some have done their own.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

Cheers

·
Registered
09 RSW. Ivan’s tune, Churchkey Vbak, AIS block off, Magnatec coils, Custom slip on, chopped rear.
426 Posts
Hey mate,
I looked around a bit for a post but could not find it. The post had some specs on making your own V-bak. The size of the cone filters and the metal elbows. The size diameter is the same as the throttle body openings.
You could go to the auto store and pick up some radiator hose that size, some hose clamps, exhaust pipe with turn outs, cut to fit and then order up some cone filters.

There’s also a breather vent hose or two ( Can’t remember) and little breather air filters. All of this can be picked up at the auto parts store or ordered online in your area.

AIS block off plates can be made if yer good at fabbing things, but I would suggest your order them cuzz it will be easier.

Tuners, I have Ivan’s tunes only… I like it but if he’s not shipping out of country, I’m sure the Cobra or something else with a good map will do the trick.
Cheers 🍻

·
Registered
06 Midnight
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey mate, thanks for the reply.

I have seen the downloadable maps on here. With a tuner and the pretty standard mods I'm looking at I'm sure I could find something.
I'll probably buy the ais stuff and do the left side clean up. That doesn't seem to hard from what I've seen.
I'm no expert but reasonably handy on the tools.
For the vbak I was thinking about just getting the Patricks kit sent over.
I did come across a site here that advertises a Warrior tune, but can't find any feedback on them.
I'd like to get everything together and do it all in one hit, so just working out what I actually need to get first.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts