RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the Churchkey VBak this weekend. The instructions state that the filters should be angled down. How far down they need to be angled? Having a hard time getting the rear filter to angle the same as the front filter. Is the angle to clear the tank, or is there a technical reason for the angle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
29,665 Posts
The rear facing cone filter will need a different angle, rotate the bent venturi tube so the tip of the cone filter rests against the right frame rail then rotate the cone filter on the bent venturi tube so it tilts down. I actually moved the wiring harness down a bit on the frame rail. Once its all positioned, the thing goes together again quickly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the rotation just so it fits? In other words, if the tank fits on it without interference, I’m good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,292 Posts
Rotate the front stack (rear cylinder) toward the left side the filter needs to clear the sensor relocation plate. As stated move the wire harness down on the right backbone tube & rotate the stack to get the filter close to the backbone tube you need clearance @ the bottom of the fuel tank for the return line from the fuel pump tank.
Suggest reading #17 of the installation instructions.

·
Registered
56 Posts
[QUOTE = "Churchkey, message: 3796130, membre: 20714"]
Faites pivoter la pile avant (cylindre arrière) vers le côté gauche dont le filtre a besoin pour dégager la plaque de repositionnement du capteur. Comme indiqué, déplacez le faisceau de câbles vers le bas sur le tube de la colonne vertébrale droit et faites pivoter la pile pour rapprocher le filtre du tube de la colonne vertébrale, vous avez besoin de dégagement au bas du réservoir de carburant pour la conduite de retour du réservoir de la pompe à carburant.
Suggérer de lire le n ° 17 des instructions d'installation.
[/CITATION]

·
Registered
2012 Yamaha Roadliner S Midnight
966 Posts
est-il possible d'avoir les instructions de montage? Merci
Darn I knew I should have taken French at High School lol. Speaking of tanks ( your welcome ). The crap you have to go through to get the Roadie tank off. I found a clip on YouTube and after watching it, I thought fark me that’s a major operation compared to the Warrior. I could have the tank off the warrior 3 or 4 times compared to the Roadie. Also been thinking about a theme for the roadie. Something along with the Black Knight ( no not the one from the Holy Grail lol )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts