RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well in the past two weeks my baby got some upgrades. First off the 2nd week of Oct brought some serious cold to Denver. I decided to tear her down and prep for paint and vbak and pcIII. I had done ais about a week earlier and was thrilled with the reduced popping. As soon as she was tore down pretty good we had 75 plus degree days for about 2 weeks straight arrrrrgh!! So i was glazing and sanding my butt off to get to paint. I happened upon an auction on ebay for a never installed usb pcIII. I won it for 215 shipped which forced the purchase of the vbak. had the pcIII prepped with map and vbak came today. did perfect install (with T taps, we'll see how that goes) and vbak and she fired right up. rode around the block and all seems fine. It is cold here again so didn't stress it. have no fenders and tank yet.

I am now running 02 indigo (going matte black, original right!!!) with V&H bigshots, ais blocked, vbak, and pcIII with amospro map. Thank you to all who contribute to this site. The info is priceless. Especially so far to, churchkey, redhorse, frankenstein, and ridingrules. Everything i have done so far to this bike has been cake due to the advanced preparation afforded by this site and its members. Keep on keepin on.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts

1 - 2 of 2 Posts