RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any way the site can or will distinguish what members are dealers/vendors? aren't they suppose to post or classify their products in the vendor section? i have a gut feeling that some of our members are just dealers, probably not having a warrior at all, getting a login name, no pics of bikes and if so they are probably someone else's or their own dealerships property, barely any personal info., and just using our site as a free sales ground. which is legit, but for some of us members, i think we all would like for them to be identified in some kind of way, if there can be a way. i don't mind them using our site for their sales but i hate to see our site become the next ebay. ebay is just for that. some of our sale ads just seem a little fishy in the wording, how many products at once they have to sell, and kind of pricy for used equipment. i won't name anyone. i've even had one or two pm me for parts that i was looking for stating that they have to check their shop to see if they have any of them and charge me a middleman fee. hmm. that's ok, i guess if i can't find anything at all but if that is the case, i would just buy the oem parts brand new especially for the price that they are charging for the middleman fee along with a used part. hmm.
not ranting, just trying to figure out a way to make them be identified to our general warrior public members that might not be able to tell the difference based on the dealer's disguise as another "fellow warrior" member and to those who might detect them as well, like me. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] kind of misleading in my opinion, just needs to be documented on the site with a logo besides their pin name or something. thanks. otherwise, guess i have to deal with it and shuttuppa my face. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] i apologize for being lengthy.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
We do the Best we can to seperate the legitimate folks selling used parts or stuff they do not want vs. actual vendor's, ie. most folks will post in the classified and vendor's tend to be ignorant and post right out in public forum thus giving themselves away....I feel we got a pretty good handle on trying to control and seperate these sly vendor's[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]...Thanks for your concern.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Hey, I'm a dealer, I deal craps, blackjack, paigow poker, and baccarat. Plus most the carnival games.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
I don't deal, just use recreationally. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Seriously,Carknee, Darkstar and myself are pretty good at spotting the fishy ones and dealing with them before most of you even see it. If you ever see anything that doesn't seem right, you can always email or PM one of us.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Right there on the recreational usage...Ha! Good suggestion PM or Email if we happen to miss one of those sly vendor's...**** Dice, I was just out in Vegas....[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I wish I could distinguish the Vendors who are advertising vs. the Warrior owners uloading their own extra parts!

Like Darkstar and Sangathor stated, we do what we can.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, i know, don't get me wrong, i give you all of you very good credit, not taking any away, it's just hard to eliminate or divide the good, the bad, and the ugly. wish i could come up with a good idea for a solution.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][|)][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]
dice, hit me. i'm playing this round. recreationally. ha.
i smell rats and i know what direction some the winds are coming from. anyhow, thanks.
keep up the good work!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][^]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts