RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DarkStar~

Is there going to be a section for vendors to sell Warrior related stuff? Or is the "for sale" section under classifieds set up for that purpose? If you have a place for them, they will come...

WarMax
Titanium

Edited by - WarMax on 08/14/2002 4:22:19 PM

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:
DarkStar~

Is there going to be a section for vendors to sell Warrior related stuff? Or is the "for sale" section under classifieds set up for that purpose? If you have a place for them, they will come...

WarMax
Titanium

Warmax,
As of now, just have em post it under For Sale. I will look into adding the forum after the software upgrade!

Cheers,
CarKnee

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hey CarKnee,

quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

quote:
DarkStar~

WarMax
Titanium

Warmax,
As of now, just have em post it under For Sale. I will look into adding the forum after the software upgrade!

Cheers,
CarKnee

How 'bout we invite RGCruiser (and other rider/mfgs) with a section on Warrior Owner/Vendors where only our Warrior brotherhood can market direct. You know, keep the commercial guys in one area, and show our brotherly love with a rider to rider vendor area ?

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
CarKnee,
Yes, I would have to agree on this Vendor Section. We should set something up for folks like A1Sportcenter, OrientExpress, Patrick Racing, HellRisor's etc. Now for individuals like RGCruiser the For Sale Section should suffice for thier needs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts