RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Warrior
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you load videos ? I only seem to be able to load pictures with any of my posts

·
Super Moderator
849 Posts
You have to use a host such as You Tube and then link to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2006 Warrior
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay , seems like a bit of a hassle . I’d rather just take a video with phone and post it straight to site just like pictures.
is what it is - ain’t what it’s not

·
Premium Member
2006 Warrior
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes. It only lets me post pictures, won’t bring up any videos . I thought I was doing it wrong but maybe not .

·
Registered
2012 Yamaha Roadliner S Midnight
1,052 Posts
Unfortunately you can't post a video like you can a picture. As Baldy said you have to use a program you load your video into ( eg; YouTube) then you share your video ( when you share YouTube will ask you " who do you want to share it with " when you share the video itself that person will not be downloading to your phone or HDD, because some videos are enormous in size. So what does is make link from the video to your screen. That link will approximately say Windows video/ allow anyone to view the video from this one place called YouTube. Now all of that only takes a millisecond or so for that link to work. It's a pain in the far King arse when you first do it, but you will fly through that procedure the next time you do it. ( please excuse me if that doesn't make sense, because I'm legally stones from my medication.

·
Registered
Yamaha XV1700 Roadstar Warrior
823 Posts
so.. like this then?

this is earlier today on my way to meet up with some other Warrior riders (9 in total)

·
Registered
2012 Yamaha Roadliner S Midnight
1,052 Posts
so.. like this then?

this is earlier today on my way to meet up with some other Warrior riders (9 in total)
Yes you can load them onto YouTube ( there is a 15 minute limit for each video ) give them each a title and description and awayyyyy you goooooo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts