RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested in joining AlanH and I, we are heading up to Solvang this Sat. Oct. 18th. I will bemeeting up withAlan in the LA area off the 405 at 8 a.m. We will head up to Santa Barbara on the 101, then take the 154 to Solvang, to the Vintage Motorcycle Museum, then to the Cold Spring Tavern for a late lunch and home by 7p.m. About a 400mi. round trip for me in Mission Viejo. Just google the the two sites for all the info.

·
Premium Member
8,918 Posts
riverat said:
If anyone is interested in joining AlanH and I, we are heading up to Solvang this Sat. Oct. 18th. I will bemeeting up withAlan in the LA area off the 405 at 8 a.m. We will head up to Santa Barbara on the 101, then take the 154 to Solvang, to the Vintage Motorcycle Museum, then to the Cold Spring Tavern for a late lunch and home by 7p.m. About a 400mi. round trip for me in Mission Viejo. Just google the the two sites for all the info.
Approx 375 miles for me .... what a great day to ride and we met some interesting ridersafter breakfast @ the Cold Spring Tavern

The Museum has some incredible rarebikes and was definately worth the trip up to Solvang
... parked outside was a Ducati Monster!

Here's a slideshow of the trip: http://flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157608192719633/show/

Riverat & I taking turns standing by this very rare 1956 Ariel Square Four Motorcycle with 2-crankshafts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
parkinglot said:
Thanks for sharing, looks like a great museum. The arch bridge looks real similar to the New River Gorge bridge in WV.

Is it true what your congressman Murtha says aboutyou people in W.PA. , that you're all racists and ******** ? I think you should fire that old *** this next election ! He should be in jail for the things he said about our troops during a time of war. (Just my two cents.)

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
riverat said:
parkinglot said:
Thanks for sharing, looks like a great museum. The arch bridge looks real similar to the New River Gorge bridge in WV.

Is it true what your congressman Murtha says aboutyou people in W.PA. , that you're all racists and ******** ? I think you should fire that old *** this next election ! He should be in jail for the things he said about our troops during a time of war. (Just my two cents.)
I dunno...I am kinda backwoods I guess, more of a hillbilly than a *******, but not a racist. I hate lotsa people of all colors..JK..He is in Johnstown, which is about 30 minutes from the house. I agree with you and I think a lot of the folks in his district would agree also. Worst part of his comments on the marines is that he is a marine.. mind boggling, but what do I know, I am just a racist ******* right??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts