RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I've posted here, and try not to clog the forum with my posts and videos. I finally finished my vinyl wrap and it came out awesome. Made a video showing it off and giving a little info and tips on working with vinyl. Check it out if you plan on trying to tackle this job yourself, or are just bored and looking for something to watch. Be sure to subscribe while you're there!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Man, just seeing how your bike turned out Bryan is brilliant. You are so correct she will be a head turner. A BIG well done.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Nice vid..
i've just ordered myself some film and tools.. going night black matte metallic..

first time for me doing anything like this so will be doing some more research on how to do it

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Came out looking great, but won't stop raining long enough to get it out.

PeterSik I hope it works out for you. Take your time on the prep and while doing it and you'll have better luck. If you can break it up, it'll be easier too, but I've seen on piece wrap jobs on our tank that came out looking good. Keep me posted on it, would love to see how it comes out.

·
Registered
563 Posts
well.. so far i'm still waiting... due to corona the shop hasn't received the film from the supplier.
Meanwhile i'll clean up and paint a little chip in the original paint.. just so i won't get rust under the vinyl.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Bryan great video as always. Your results transform your scoot's looks fer sure!! Most awesome
my friend. Be Safe and Ride Safe.
RG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts