RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if any of you uk riders fancy joining me at the vmax chat midlands rally at the gate hangs well in leicester on may the 22nd/23rd.

i went there last year through warrior blues invite, the guys did some fund raising for my lad anthony and were a real great bunch of guys n gals.

i was just thinking that as we dont have a meet of our own we could muscle in with the vmax people at a descent rally.

i mentioned this to the guys and they are more than happy for us to come to their rally.

any one interested let me know. i believe its on the bank holliday weekend.and although not 100% sure i think its about the £10 mark for a ticket

if anyone wants to check it out you can go look at http://vmaxchat.yuku.com/directory

bone

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I'll be there with the missus. We are also going to the Southern Comfort Rally. We did the Southern Comfort rally last year and they are a great bunch. Also Julie has a VMax now so we have to go

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats great bob,ill be there with me mate chris. hes not got a warrior or vmax but we cant all be perfect

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no worries guys, who ever can make it will be great to see yas. i believe that once tickets are on sale, you can purchase them through paypal

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I will try and make it, all depends on getting the time off work[:'(]

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i havent got a problem with work, they already got us on a 4 day week and looking gloomier by the week.

i will be there 100% and to say a proper thank you to the vmax people for their welcome and support last year.

looking forward to it already and other rallies and rideouts.

i should early on this year be going for a long weekend to brittany france with a few others.

anyone wanting to come are more than welcome.

nothing set in stone yet will tell nearer the time

happy days for 2009

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
guys, had a message from jarv in ireland who has shown an interest in coming to the vmax rally but understandably thinks we are unreliable.

i have told him i will be there come rain or shine 100%.

i believe it stemmed from the ace cafe meet last year which was a bit of a disaster. i was one of those who turned up late with my buddies so apologise but i did turn up.

i understand jarvs gripe that no one was there after he trudged all the way from ireland at quite a cost to think that no one was gonna turn up.

i know you guys have been very supportive to me and each other,so please dont think im trying to badger anyone into coming.

i just thought that as some of us wanted a warrior meet that this would be a good alternative for a small gathering of warriors to muck in with the vmax crew.

i know most of you have commitments as i do myself but this is one of those i wont be backing out of.

like i said, it will be super to see old and new faces alike,you can bring your women or friends and have a right good piss up and laugh.

all the best

bone

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Thanks for the open invite to the VMAX. . . I would like to be included, subject to everything etc etc!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Hi bone, i should be in the U.K. a bit more this year so i will try and make one for the vmax rally. I willpossibly ride down with dodger and jonboy. (2x awesome custom vmax's). Hope to see you you there dude. .......Frec.....U.K..

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Thanks for your thoughts bone.. . .

I just want to add, that Its not that I think anyone is unreliable or anything. . After all, no promises were made - or broken that weekend. . . .

As I said to bone, I was disappointed to have come all that way to the Ace for what turned out to be a rub out!. . . .

Apologies to anyone who came later that day. . . . . It was my loss if I missed you!

Here's looking forward to 2009!!!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok jarv lets hope it comes together.

frec me old china,that would be great if you could chief,i met ya mate dodger,great guy and ill be pleased to meet up with him again.

hope you been well mate, not heard much from ya for a while. be great to see ya if you can make it.

bone

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
eerrrr . . I havn't got anything on there at the moment? ? ? Have you got the link? . . I'd like to have a look!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Arai-RX7-Edwards-Replica_W0QQitemZ130280456705QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Motorcycle_Helmets?hash=item130280456705&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1299|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

its listed from dublin same as your avatar

bone

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
<==== CHANGED!

Yeah, well, the helmet design is a standard Arai Corsair Colin Edwards Laguna. I won MY one in an Arai competition for UK dealers a couple of years ago.

It was taken to the MotoGP pre-season testing at Valencia and signed by Colin Edwards and then clear Laquered over by Rich Art helmet painters. Pretty special at the time... and I have kept it in it's soft bag, in it's box, unworn in a safe place with all my other cr"p ever since! ......... I used to be a bit of a racing memorabelia collecter, but then a few months ago I thought - to **** with it all - and sold it to a friend who needed a new helmet and was going to buy an Arai anyway. Now he is wearing it daily!

So I am going to change my Ava-thingy...

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thats a cool helmet jarv, wish i could afford one,would have been just the ticket with my new paint scheme, if i ever get the bits back.

bone

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
right ladies and gents, this is the contact for the vmax rally. [email protected]

guys n gals please please please try and make it if you can, this will be a good venue for us all to meet up for a good get together and meet n greet old and new faces and get drunk and forget about our worries and the credit crunch and all the *** that becomes us.

be super dooper to see ya all but i understand those that have commitments.

i will be there 100% in me kilt and other weird attire.

bone

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
This may sound like a dumb question, but does this - start Friday 22nd and end Saturday 23rd?. . I can't see any further info on the VMAX forum.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts