RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More and more VMAXs are hitting the canyons this season and they are not messing around....some of them are completely covered with the Yammi carbon fiber parts and others are already sporting aftermarket parts....and believe me, they are hard to keep up in the tight twisties with the Warrior.....had to whip out the ZX6R, but it's kinda comedic when you hit a straight line....MR MAX just says "Bye Bye"...LOL...either way, it is very nice to see this beast in flesh.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
The VMAX will get with it. The Warrior wont keep up in any twisties or light to light races ever. The Warrior is too long, too low and down about 100 hp. But it will look **** good trying.

With only an X pipe, a pc3 and removing the air filter, Oliver is getiing 197.4 at the rear wheel. I like the CF parts but my $$$$ are going into go fast stuff and other little things first.

Like seeing the pix of others riding their max. It will be a few weeks tillI get mine down to the gap for play time.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Man I wish I had my Warrior when I lived in Studio City!! Coldwater Canyon, West Sunset, Mulholland Drive, those would have been so freakin fun!!

Cool pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts