RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
28,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you noticed in the last nine+ months AlanH has provided a well-head of support in the form of very specific technical hints plus outright step-by-step technical advice? He is working at a level unheard of in any forum, and he's saving all of us from making expensive mistakes even if his sense of humor sucks (lol just yanking your chain my friend). Plus this "Nutty Professor" enjoys helping us earthly types. He's a rare friend, and I'm not the only member who would donate if AlanH had a donate-icon.

[/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
There are many fine folks on this forum who are technically sound and who will and who have given detailed technical advice when the oppurtunity presents itself. AlahH is very detailed in his instructions, which most the time includes diagrams, detailed text book explanations etc., and we are just blessed to have AlanH as one of the many fine folks who are technically sound. Alan goes up and beyond to lend a helping hand, but he is not the only one, so I will give a big Thank you not to just ALan, but to the rest of the fine folks on this forum who make it what it is. The Best **** Forum on the World Wide Web.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
quote:Originally posted by the_grider

I'm gonna have to agree with Ed on this one for sure!!! Thanks Alan!

You know Duane.....you are one of those fine folks. I have read more than one posting by you kind Sir helping folks with their painting projects. Your expertise has enlightened me on more than one occasion. Thank you.

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
+ 1 on that Ed!!Not to mention the "behind the scenes" PM conversations. Duane was instrumental in getting "this rookie painter" off and running and I say +1 for "the_grider". AlanH has help me a lot as well. My hats off to these guys, and a HOST of others!

quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

quote:Originally posted by the_grider

I'm gonna have to agree with Ed on this one for sure!!! Thanks Alan!

You know Duane.....you are one of those fine folks. I have read more than one posting by you kind Sir helping folks with their painting projects. Your expertise has enlightened me on more than one occasion. Thank you.

·
Registered
890 Posts
AlahH has been awesome. Just yesterday I did a search with all his topics to brush up on things that he has written about. Thank you Alan

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Darkstar has said it right. AlanH has been very helpful and spot on. And there are many helping hands on these keyboards.

·
Registered
525 Posts
get a room! just kiddin, I've followed Alan's advice more than one time and definately appreciate it!!! He, among other people, have saved me tons of $$$ and I **** sure appreciate it! I would have gone to my dealer for every mod if it wasn't for this site!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts