RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow warriors rides who live in W.A. Just wondering if there anyone interested in catching up chew the fat, pass on info on mods, parts where to find them in AU and possible rides.

Did the York run in may of this year ans only saw one other warrior on the day.

Me i have a 2006 midnight special, shot gun v&h pipes drag bars and power commander bike looks like new. Many people are surprised when I tell them its 11 years old.

If any one wants to catch up drop me a line.

Stay safe ride safe

heens

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Hey Heens, if ya want to ride with a bunch of other warriors, just a little ride over to Vic end of October for our annual run. Bit of an ask I know, cheers, Strud

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Hi Heens,

Welcome to the fraternity
Not many people on your side of the country, but they are out there.
We have more on the east side, but we are here to help and meet.

Dutch

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi fellow warriors rides who live in W.A. Just wondering if there anyone interested in catching up chew the fat, pass on info on mods, parts where to find them in AU and possible rides.

heens
G'day Heens, your about 10 years late :D Around then we had a good group of guys, around 6-7 from a mixed walk of life. As far as I'm aware only Sparky has got another Warrior, I've no idea if he frequents here anymore or not. I pop in occasionally just to get my fix on what I believe is the best Brute of a motorcycle, one day I'm hoping to get back in another but my body isn't in great shape but the head can still dream.

The photo was taken at one of our rides, ending at Freo Wharf

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts