RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
I am on here so much. I will manage a topic if need be just tell what you want. I not the most techinical person though.

·
Super Moderator
27,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool guys. Would you both maybe want to take October to watch the two topics and read all the old posts to get caught-up with the process, then pick the one you want? The other guy gets the other topic lol. Then after I update ~November 1st we can transfer things.

The Great Members post is very clean and organized. The hardest part is making sure the member-names are spelled exactly right so the forum recognizes them in a member-search. There's a lot of similar names.

The Model Year Differences post is accurate as far as it goes. But the line items inside each model year could maybe be better organized. Plus I thought about putting the paint colors into each model year. Never seem to get time. The hardest part of managing this topic is checking every model year to verify part numbers. Some parts only fit early models, or late models, as you know. Its not so much being technical as detail-oriented. I always jumped right on additions or changes to this because if they pile-up then it becomes too big a chore and it falls behind. The good part is the suggestions have fallen-off dramatically so maintenance could be nominal. I had actually considered just locking this post, but every once in awhile a question arises and it ends up teaching us something new to add.

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
AZ,,,, I'll keep and eye out for differences,,, However,,, my computer skills are limited.

After reading the Different paint codes posting, it kinda spook me.

I sent AZ, scawein, btk tomba and parking lot a PM. Explaining in further detail my concerns and have offered to help in any way.

G

·
Super Moderator
27,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Effective immediately, Scawein is inheriting and managing the Model Year Differences post. By the end of this month I will turn-over the topic.

I remain interested in turning over the Great Members post to a different established member who has been active for at least a year. I have a couple names. Feel free to volunteer yourself or suggest someone else. (post here, send PM or email).

·
Super Moderator
27,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Announcing that Caledonian Warrior (Gav) Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - View Profile: Caledonian Warrior will begin to manage the Great Members topic on January 1st 2012. It seems best to keep the year 2011 separate due to the annual format, so I'll stay at-it until December 31st 2011. I'd like to thank everyone for being helpful and, well, just for being great people!

Thanks for stepping up to the plate CaliforniaCruiser!

·
Super Moderator
27,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There's one topic left, and its very easy to manage PLUS it communicates information every member uses and relies on: Warrior Rear Tires. See the link in the Original Post (OP) above. The existing thread is well-establish so it needs someone to add new tires as they come along, and also to fill-in the missing details for existing tires already listed. This thread is easy to maintain and critically and Important!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts