RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Im still getting the hang of rs warrior site however i do love it, I would like to know if and when there may well be a warrior meet and or ride so my warrior doesent feel alone. PS warrior/oz and mick512 i think is the names, We met at the toy run and would like to catch up and take that photo of all warriors hopefully cheers and thanx again /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Welcome to the 4UM VITZ, get your profile filled in and get some pics up soon.

As great as we know these bikes are, some of the appeal is that they are a bit few & far between. So there aren't always other Warriors nearby. Hope it's better for you down under. I have only met up with one other Warrior near me (...and still haven't seen his bike yet [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]).

Ride on... and keep the Rubber Side DOWN!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Oz is a big place, but I'm sure there is someone near by. Figstr is about a hour away from me and the next warrior is probably 200 - 300 miles away.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mate, could pack your bike ship it here and ride the Dragon with us in April. Should run in the low $10K area to do it. I'll even let you use my shop for free /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts