RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, got a set of dynatek coils, not sure what happened but 1 was cracked, wondering if anyone has 1 sitting around. Or can anyone tell me where to look and what part number it is for a new set? Thanks!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know what you actually have, but the Dyna DC2-1 coils fit the requirements.
Okay there's so many on ebay just want to make sure I get the right ones, what's the difference between DYNATEK 6-VOLT DUAL TOWER HIGH-PERFORMANCE IGNITION COIL DC2-1 and Dynatek Dyna Coils 1.5 ohms Coil DC2-1 CDI Dual Output

·
Administrator
29,925 Posts
Need URL's.

It's likely because the seller is clueless. You are likely to get the wrong coils, or cheap imitations. Why not start by shopping the manufacturer site to learn and see what is what. Plus there are probably a hundred threads on this mod around this joint! Lots of ink and lots of ideas.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Need URL's.

It's likely because the seller is clueless. You are likely to get the wrong coils, or cheap imitations. Why not start by shopping the manufacturer site to learn and see what is what. Plus there are probably a hundred threads on this mod around this joint! Lots of ink and lots if ideas.
This is the link to the ones I want to get. Just want to make sure they're the right ones.

·
Administrator
29,925 Posts
All model year Warrior's use the DC2-1 coils. Two needed. Be sure to use mounting fasteners having low profile heads to avoid shorts between the primary terminals and the mounting bracket.

They look like this (shape and color):

THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKS ON THE WARRIOR NO MATTER WHAT ANY AD OR POST SAYS. VERIFY BETWEEN SERVICE MANUAL AND DYNATEK FULL SPECIFICATIONS SHEET AVAILABLE FROM DYNATEK.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All model year Warrior's use the DC2-1 coils. Two needed. Be sure to use mounting fasteners having low profile heads to avoid shorts between the primary terminals and the mounting bracket.

They look like this (shape and color):

THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKS ON THE WARRIOR NO MATTER WHAT ANY AD OR POST SAYS. VERIFY BETWEEN SERVICE MANUAL AND DYNATEK FULL SPECIFICATIONS SHEET AVAILABLE FROM DYNATEK.
Thanks AZ, I just want to make sure I get the right stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts