RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello... I'm looking for a stock baffle for 2002 Vance & Hines pro pipe exhaust system. Mine rusted out and finally fell out on the freeway. My hope is that someone has one in a box of spare parts sitting in their garage collecting dust. If you're one of those people and would like to sell it.. please give me a call my # is 530-313-0566. Thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi. Yes. That sounds like a fair price. If you could please send me a pic via text to my phone I'd appreciate it. My # is 530 313 0566. Thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have one. Would $30 plus shipping be ok?
My name is Jeff..
I'm not sure if you received my last message as I'm not too familiar with communicating on rswarrior forum. But I am interested in purchasing the baffle for the 30 dollars + shipping.. you'd asked. If you could continue our communication via text, it would be easier for me and I could send you a pic of the baffle I'm looking for. 530 313 0566. Thank you.

I have one. Would $30 plus shipping be ok?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks bob! First thing, when I receive it, I'm taking it down to the fabrication shop to have one or two made with heavier steel if possible. Just in case.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts