RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
heff and arizonawarrior;

Good morning fella's not sure if this will help you out any but this one is listed on EBAY USA: item# 123939005042

It is not blue with the flames but it looks to be serviceable after a little help from the body shop man.

I will post up if I find something else. Ride Safe!!
Rg

·
Premium Member
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heff and arizonawarrior;

Good morning fella's not sure if this will help you out any but this one is listed on EBAY USA: item# 123939005042

It is not blue with the flames but it looks to be serviceable after a little help from the body shop man.

I will post up if I find something else. Ride Safe!!
Rg
Cheers infidel but he needs the blue with flames as the rest of the bike is original

Heff

·
Registered
252 Posts
heff;

-I am not sure what year bike the fuel tank is for but Partzilla.com has the following available for a 2007. Obviously, the price is steep as it is new. Hope this helps.

FUEL TANK COMP. | Use for Color DARK BLUISH GRAYMETALLIC 8 ( DBNM8 / 0919 )
5PX-Y2410-10-W2

This product fits the following:
Yamaha
Motorcycle
ROAD STAR WARRIOR WITH FLAMES - XV17PCW-F

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
That's a pretty clean tank bro...
Even has the warrior emblems.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks Cheiko’s Master. Tank received. Soon working on the bike will commence. I wonder how far behind the bag will be with all the snow this week here :(

·
Registered
497 Posts
aw man. I wasn't able to track it either. I was going to stop by the UPS store to ask but I've been busy with work. I sent both at the same time. Let's hope it arrives tomorrow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts