RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I have some unfortunate news. I dropped my bike on the way home from work recently. I thought I was doing everything right but I couldn't avoid the collision so I'm looking for someone who can pull a dent and repaint or, God willing, somebody who has a midnight edition tank in decent shape for sale. If you're interested I'll give more details below.

I am looking for an 07 midight edition tank with the red tribal or someone who can pop the dent. The only concern is that side had a dent popped once before I purchased from my pops. He said it fell on it's side after the asphalt got soft and the kickstand gave out.

On the morning ride home from work I was cruising down a 2 lane at about 45-48 mph (normal speed limit 60mph). It's a long stretch of highway that occasionally has farmers pulling trailers. The roads were a little wet from a rain that night, hence my speed, and as I crested the hill I noticed a truck with stock trailer ahead was travelling slower than I was so I started to slow down. By the time I realized he was stopped and turning right (no blinker/turn signals) I only had a couple options. I tried to pass on the left but an oncoming car nearly blasted me so I down shifted hard and grabbed a whole lot of front brake but a little to much rear brake. My rear tire locked up on the slick asphalt and begain to slide so I backed off the brake and reapllied. I did that a few times before deciding his trailer was a much more suitable brake. Luckily I dumped enough speed to avoid any injury or fatal damage to the Warrior. She ran fine however and suffered some cosmetic damage. I need to get her back on the street though so if you know anyone or can help it would be GREATLY appreciated. I'll attach some photos of what I am working with once I get home.:(:(:(

·
Registered
6,727 Posts
First good that u didn't get hurt..
The warrior can n will be fixed...

Lile stated b4 tanks pop up here n there.
Just be ready to pull the trigger...keep a eye on Ebay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts