RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Samsons just broke in half. I guess you can only drag them so much before they throw in the towel.
Since I still have my old propipe but I don't have the extra scratch for a new pipe right now, I decided to put my trusty old pipe back on the bike. Unfortunately, I can't find that **** rear mounting bracket or its corresponding hardware (dogbone nut and two flange head screws, I believe). So I was wondering if anyone had them lying around after taking off their propipe. I still have two months left to ride before I'm snowed in and I don't want to park her yet. I would, of course, cover all shipping costs and whatever you think a fair price for the bracket would be. Please help a brother out. It's my only transportation and I hate taking the bus...

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Hey Steve I called V&H yesterday because I need some hardware.number is 562-926-5291 its their Tech line. Once you get someone ask for part # 334. I had to get a aprtfor the Big Shots I sold. You can buy just the part you need or all new hardware. My total cost for all new was $50. Just the part your looking for may be as little as $20.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, thanks. I found their email and sent them one this past weekend. They finally responded with a phone number Monday and I called them at lunch today. The bracket and hardware cost about $12 plus shipping. Cheepest thing I ever bought for the bike.

Thanks for posting, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts