RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a stock seat sitting around collecting dust that they would like to part with? I will purchase both the drivers and passenger pillion but really am more interested in only the drivers seat. Let me know what the asking price would be along with shipping included to 75052.

If available please send a PM if possible

Thanks

Mark Graham

·
Registered
262 Posts
the '07 is 2 seperate seats (1 for the rider, one for the passenger)...I replied to you pm.

I hope this clears it up for you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the seat is finished. I will try it out before purchasing yours. If it doesn't have the feel that I want I will contact you to see if I can pick yours up. Thanks for your time.

Mark Graham

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mark, I have a stock '05 seat for sale if you are interested. I modifiedthe foam inthe center with a largeseat gel pad. It still looks stock but is much more comfortable seat.

Regards.

John

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi John,

I have did the same mod to my seat (inserted gel). I originally wanted the extra seat if I screwed up on the insert but everything went well so I no longer need the seat. Thanks for the offer.

Have a great new year

Mark

·
Registered
71 Posts
i have both that have never been used got stilleto seat from the beginning. sittin on the garage shelf if u want

1 - 9 of 9 Posts