RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new guy here just checkin in. 1st thing, this site is great. I have been readin some of the posts on here trying to familiarize myself with everything I can that is Warrior related and the amount of information on here is amazing. Some top notch information for sure. I don't own a Warrior but I hope to soon. I have a garage full of bikes right now and I have been itchin to get get a Warrior for a couple of years now. My current stable includes my 2007 Harley Street Glide, a 2006 Husqvarna SM610S supermoto(hooligan bike from ****), a 2004 Kawi ZX10R with some easy engine mods cranking out over 170rwhp, a 2003 SV650 racebike and a 1988 Hawk GT racebike. I bought the Harley because I like it for what it is and the others have their own place as well. I have decided to get rid of the monster motor 10R and replace it with a Warrior. I roadrace with Wera (NV#13/emoticons/emotion-11.gif and that has fixed my hunger for insane speeds on the street but I still have a desire to go a bit faster sometimes than my Harley or my supermoto can do. That's where the Warrior come in[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]. Sorry for the longwinded introduction but I am looking forward to gettin my own Warrior one day soon. I rode one a couple of years ago at a local dealer ans fell in love. I said that if I ever got a cruiser, it would be a Yammi Warrior.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Welcome to the 4um. Now sell one of your Harleys and you will be able to buy 2 used Warriors already with some mods done to them.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Sounds like you've got a pretty fun stable to play with.I really enjoy my warrior[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif].I'm sure you'll enjoy your when you get it. Welcome and keep us posted on that Warrior

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Go get it. After 5 years the Warrior still puts a big smile on my face every time I ride it. - Well I guess the turbo helps a little [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome Bro, that sure is some stable that you have there, the Warrior would make a great addition. Best of luck with your search.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. My garage isn't too big and I don't claim to be rich, I simply have an obsession with motorcycles/emoticons/emotion-1.gif. Selling one of the Harley's isn't really an option since I ride one at work and the Geezerglide is hard to beat when your going 5-600 miles and the wife is riding on the back. ****, I have owned over 30 bikes and it's the only one that she will ride with me. I average about 20,000 miles a year spread out over my personal bikes but in the last year the 10R hasn't been ridden more than 4-5 times. It's a shame for it to set in the garage without being ridden so that is why it must go.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Welcome to the 4M. I am sure you will be happy with the warrior. At least you got a chance to ride one before actually buying it. It was a shot in the dark when I got mine. No regrets for me!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Dude, get the **** warrior! What the heck are you waiting for? And by the way, you should be giving warnings, not citations, to the bikers you pull over for speeding.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
quote:And by the way, you should be giving warnings, not citations, to the bikers you pull over for speeding

Hahaha, giving warnings would imply that I actually stop riders[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts