RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well up here in the frozen mitten when at this time of the year when we should be getting snow we seem to be having a heat wave it it going to be 65 today i am taking out the bike and going for a ride i hope my fellow michiganders will do the same because the snow is comming on friday i know i ride all year but this weather is great [8D][8D]

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Been rather warm here also, we too are looking for the change Friday. Lived in Waterford Township, a block from Pontiac Lake as a kid. Atleast you can swap over to snowmobiles and ice racing. Was 34* when I left for work Monday on the bike but made it to 70* by noon. Over all not much to do here unless I race winter series Hare Scrambles.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I wish I could say the same. There is 8" of snow on the ground and temps are single digit.[V] Oh well, the skiers are happy.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
598 Posts
70's today
30's tonight/tomorrow.
And I managed to get rained on... my pretty new bike is sullied by road grime. [/emoticons/emotion-11.gif]

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Man - now I know how bad it can be. It was 8 degrees this morning, and about 4" of snow. I miss SoCal. I'm actually shivering as I type this. Brrrr!!!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
haha a few weeks ago i was watching the weather channel and they were showing other states that had 60 weather. they showed people in the park jogging having a picnic. here if it dips down to high 50's everybody starts complaining on how cold it is. i guess we do pay to live in this kind of weather with the cost of living and all.

·
Registered
513 Posts
The temp dropped 34 degrees yesterday. About 10:30AM it was 74, then @ about 5:00 it was 41. This AM it was 29! It'll be back into the 70's by next week though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts