RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best you blokes stop bagging out 2Sips on this 4m, he now has the internet and I talked him on to the site today

Welcome to the site Sippers, now that your on board, MANY MANY THANKS to you and the adorable Stella for making us most welcome at your digs yet again.

I think that I can speak for all that came to the WWW 2008 gathering that an outstanding time was had by all and we thank you both graciously for your hospitality and hard work that you made us do

Good to see that you took the hint this year and just put the food out for US to cook. Thanks also to the cooks and dishwashers for all your efforts. It did not go unnoticed.

We are all looking forward to next years gathering at maybe a later stage in the year as them whinging Vics [:'(] don't complain about the rain again.

All good, now you can monitor how things go in the lead up to WWW 2009

Once again, THAKS to you both for your hospitality.

Need more $1 chairs for next year

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I'll be happy to donate towards the "disposable garden furniture fund" for next year.
just have to get 2sips out with his trailer one day when he visits the salvo's in Tamworth.

Also if everybody was Ok with it, i'll be more than happy to fire up the barbie, but then I can organize a real fry up for the Saturday morning (including a bit of black sausage this time
)

Thanks for everything 2sips, place is getting better every year, and will be looking forward to coming back for www2009.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts