RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
followed a group on bikes (about 7) up county line road today about 2pm. all turned into seven springs.. next to last bike was a warrior...anyone one here riding in my back yard??

·
Registered
568 Posts
I was in your backyard two Fridays ago, with a Road King. Went by Seven Springs and through Rockwood on our way back from Ohio Pyle. Took the long scenic route.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good roads up there..except the oil and chip weeks.. about 4 miles from 7springs towards rockwood is a sharp sharp left .. there is a road to the right, I live down there...If you are ever back up on a saturday or sunday morning, stop in the little trent house inn bed and breakfast, the owner rides a v-rod and she makes real good food...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Thanks for the tip, always open to good food. I'm hoping we have a few riding weekends left in the season.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree with that.. I am ready for tear down.. V-BAK, correct wheels, PCIII and more chrome, then trailer to the dyno guy in altoona for the map...but would really like to get her out one more weekend before the snow starts flying...If you head back up my way, send me a PM...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Will do. Good luck with your upgrades. I'm having speedstar cams installed sometime in the near future.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do you know anything about savage cycles... I saw them at morgantown this summer and liked the looks of that goblin bike...

·
Registered
827 Posts
Savage Cycles in Frostberg Md. Good guys with a nice shop. I've been there and looked at their Goblin frame for my S1 white Lightning. They do some nice stuff. I also talked with them at Mountain Fest. They are good and do good work but you'll pay a price for it. That's not to say it's not worth it, but it is not for the budget minded and in all fairness they let you know that up front. They can do almost anything. I hope they make it thru the money crunch. Maybe they can ask for a bailout if they need it. lol

·
Registered
568 Posts

Savage Cycle's built this bike for my buddy Royce. It's a real head turner and conversation starter. He'll likley be with me when at Thunder

1 - 9 of 9 Posts