RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
And milkman, yes the headlight works if we jump power. Otherwise it doesn't. The signals are gone, but I got a light with integrated signals in it ?

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
I really wish I could be of more help man.... I probably wont go to my garage until this weekend, at the earliest.

If you havent got things figured out by then I suppose I can cut my harness open again and trace everything for you.

The horn relay has me stumped also. The problem is I removed my headlight long ago and went with an after market headlight. I dont remember there being anything in the headlight assembly as far as a horn relay goes, or any relay. There was no relay as far as I remember inside my headlight

The horn relay that is in the picture you posted might be an aftermarket thing AlanH added. He isa wiz with these things I wouldnt be suprised a bit.

look at the pictures InsaneDuane posted, there is no relay inside that headlight that I see.

Hopefully with what I posted earlier can help you. You just need to find the turnsignal flasher, located under the seat, and the headlight relay, is located in the same area as the turnsignal flashers, under the fuseblock.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
What you posted is a HUGE help, I'm sure one way or another I can figure it out without you cutting open your harness. If anything else I'll just run new wiring for the lights and signals from the relay. I guess there's not much of a need for a relay to the horns cause I can always buy new ones if they burn out.

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
Who has the picture of everything labeled inside the headlight bucket? That's what we need.
I believe it was AlanH. I copied a link to one of the threads with that picture in it. It is a little confusing though because he has a horn relay in his headlight. I am 99% sure thats something he added. There is no horn relay in the wiring diagrams.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Making headway. Now I just need to know what a few connectors connect to that I found weren't connected to anything. And how the signals run from the switch to relay or "flasher", then back to the lights themselves. Is there any way to test my flasher?

Attachments

21 - 29 of 29 Posts