RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By request....I put together a Warrior Rider's 18 Month Calendar for 2007 - 2008 for Our Forum Members. Please follow the link below to order the calendar if you want one.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/project/8AYsWLJo3aNmEi/landing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
482 Posts
Hey Ed, this one is great but how about another one? Let's say some of the female members of our community. You could even include the bikes they ride. I think we'd all buy a copy of that one. I'd go ahead and nominate Princess for that cover! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The calendar version will look much crisper.

quote:Originally posted by ekmaint

Looks great ed. Im sure the printed copys will be clear.. The web page seems kinda fuzzy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,432 Posts
Hi Ed fantastic bikes, i have tried to order two totaling $58.46 but that is for shipping to the US of A, How much is shipping to sunny old england chaps[?]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you want me to order you the calendars then ship them from my location send me a PM and I will take care of it for you.

quote:Originally posted by Attila

Hi Ed fantastic bikes, i have tried to order two totaling $58.46 but that is for shipping to the US of A, How much is shipping to sunny old england chaps[?]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,695 Posts
Superb job Ed, very many thanks for taking this on, very impressive results. I have the same problem as Attila though on the shipping front sadly, could I possibly also order one through you? Payment by Paypal?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, Andy. No problem....paypal ok.

quote:Originally posted by Brit_Warrior

Superb job Ed, very many thanks for taking this on, very impressive results. I have the same problem as Attila though on the shipping front sadly, could I possibly also order one through you? Payment by Paypal?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,826 Posts
Very well done Ed. Nice choice for the cover. I love that shot it has lots of motion. Sherry is going to be pleased that you used the shot of her showing the way for the Warrior boys.
All great pics but then how could you go wrong with all the warriors here to choose from.
Thanks for the time you spent on the project.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
Hey Darkstar!! Great job you have done!

I will ask my swedish warriorfriend if they want any callendar.. soo now my question.. can you send them to me if I pay you for all callendars??

/ robb
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I sure can Robb. Let me know and I will get the cost per calendar.

quote:Originally posted by robb

Hey Darkstar!! Great job you have done!

I will ask my swedish warriorfriend if they want any callendar.. soo now my question.. can you send them to me if I pay you for all callendars??

/ robb
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top