RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any of you guys had the warrior calendar from badger in the europe forum.

had mine and they are superb.

a big thanks to badger(bob) for his tireless efforts on this and to the guys who volunteered there good ladies to pose on their bikes and to all who purchased a calendar for the benefit of my lad.

once again the good people on the rswarrior have come trumps.

many thanks from me (bone) & my whole family who would like to wish everyone on here and happy new year for 2009

bone

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Badger said:
You buy a calendar then you see the pics.

+1
These guys hit up their wives and girls to pose for these for the benefit of another members family, it wouldn't be right to diminish their efforts by posting them up for free.

I'm still waiting on mine Bone being in the States and all but look forward to seeing how it turned out. I'm glad the proceeds were able to help things a little there. Thank you to all the participants that made it work.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
wyomingwarrior said:
I must have missed the original post about this.... how much were they and are they still available?

There is still a handful left. All the info is down in the European section. I originally put a post here linking to the main post but it was removed by the moderators.

·
Registered
692 Posts
wooo-hoooo just got home and found my Calendar had arrived - mail man was even nice enough to leave it by the door so it didn't get stuffed in the mailbox! Fantastic job some really sharp looking bikes, and some of you all have some very nice garages! Glad to help support a worthy cause.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
NorCalWarrior said:
wooo-hoooo just got home and found my Calendar had arrived - mail man was even nice enough to leave it by the door so it didn't get stuffed in the mailbox! Fantastic job some really sharp looking bikes, and some of you all have some very nice garages! Glad to help support a worthy cause.

I'm suprised
No comments about the lovely girls

There are more still available if anyone else wants one. Where else can you get a calendar showing the two of the three things us guys like best, Warriors and women
. Oh by the way, in case you are wondering what the third thing is ....

·
Registered
692 Posts
Badger said:
NorCalWarrior said:

I'm suprised
No comments about the lovely girls

yes 12 months of lovely girls as well, apologies for the omission

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
girls? there were girls in the pictures?

seriously, i kept trying to get my wife to move out of the picture so you all could see the bike better. sorry, she insisted on staying. and there is really no reasoning with a girl in leather, spikes and heels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts