RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any of you guys had the warrior calendar from badger ?

had mine and they are superb.

a
big thanks to badger(bob) for his tireless efforts on this and to the
guys who volunteered there good ladies to pose on their bikes and to
all who purchased a calendar for the benefit of my lad.

once again the good people on the rswarrior have come trumps.

many thanks from me (bone) & my whole family who would like to wish everyone on here and happy new year for 2009

bone

·
Registered
326 Posts
I haven't seen mine yet as i'm still at fookin sea, yeah, Happy New Year b8ll8cks!

My missus told me I had a large package, so i thanked her for the compliment, only to be told she wasn't talkin about my miniroll babymaker, but the envelope with my calendars in!

I therefore asked her to open said package and shesaid they're the dogs danglies! She did enquire as to why I didn't offer her services as a model on my bike, so I gave her two reasons, firstly the bike isn't finished because I keep fookin off to sea to pay for baby stuff and sh4te wallpaper, and secondly, she bares a striking resemblance to the aforementioned dog whose b8ll8cks I refered to!

But she thinks the calander is great, and she has good taste, as sheis withme!! Good job Bob!!

Happy New Year(From Sea) Dudes and Dudettes!!!!

Mongo!

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Bob, Calendar received thank you. You did a truly superb and most professional job mate, well done and a huge thank you for all of your efforts, I know how much hard work this has been for you and how much of your personal time and energy this has taken up. Very many thanks.

Big thanks also to all of the superb models and snappers who took the time and effort to contribute. And a very big thanks to Meanstreak for his advice, guidance, patienceand editorial skills.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Brit_Warrior said:
Bob, Calendar received thank you. You did a truly superb and most professional job mate, well done and a huge thank you for all of your efforts, I know how much hard work this has been for you and how much of your personal time and energy this has taken up. Very many thanks.

Big thanks also to all of the superb models and snappers who took the time and effort to contribute. And a very big thanks to Meanstreak for his advice, guidance, patienceand editorial skills.

Thanks Andy. Once again you beat me to it

I would also like to thank all of the above and also Bugei who distributed the calendars in the States. Also thanks to Andy who did a lot of the early running with the project.

There are still some calendars left if anyone would like any more. So far I have sold about10. With the calendars costing a little more than envisaged from the printers as well as the exchange rate with the States going against us I reallywould liketo move some more to make the project really worthwhile.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
The calendar sales have now dried up so I think it is time to finalise this project.

I am still negotiating with the printer as his invoice is higher than the original quote and I am also finalising business with Bugei in the States. Once this is completed I will know how much we have raised for Anthony.

Once again I would like to thank all the people who have been involved with the calendar, including all the people who supplied pictures, everyone who help out with getting the calendar created and distributed, you know who you are, and of course everyone who put their hand in their pocket and bought a calendar. You are all stars
I feel a group hug coming on

There are some people who ordered calendars who, despite several PMs and emails, have still not paid. May the fleas of a thousand Camels infest your armpits.

I originally ordered a hundred. There are still a few left, both in the UK and those sent over to the States, so although not a roaring success it was still worth the considerable efforts of everyone.

Watch this space for the final figures.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hello badger, well mate what ever the outcome thank you,your efforts are applaudable from me and my familly and no doubt all on the rswarrior.

also thanks to the guys and their good ladies for doing this at their own time and cost, so a big thank you to them.

lets hope everyone has a good 2009 and plenty of safe riding on the best machine going.

bone

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Can I grab one please? . . There's no way you should get left with any after all your hard work! . . . Can you PM me the details and also is it OK to pay in Euros? . . . Cheers

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
jarv said:
Can I grab one please? . . There's no way you should get left with any after all your hard work! . . . Can you PM me the details and also is it OK to pay in Euros? . . . Cheers

Sent you a PM John.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Gibbsy said:
Badger, I'll buy the short fall on calendars, let me know what the gap is.

Ciao, Alex.

Cheers Alex but I have just had a bit of a run in the last few days and I've been cleaned out to the point where I have had to ask the printer to send some more to fulfil an order

Just when you think it's all over off it goes again.

Keep it coming boys

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
OK guys. This really is your last chance to get one of these exclusive calendars. There are only 12 left and once they are gone that is it. Let me know if you want one. Warriors with half naked woman on. Why wouldn't you?

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Received my calender today Bob - - Brilliant job!

Thanks for sending it promptly too. - Funny thing though.... " Please do not bend" must be Irish for "Please fold in half"!

No damage done!

Thanks again...

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I have just received another small batch from the printers. I will be posting a few out tomorrow to those people who have ordered one. I will tally up in the next week and publish the final figures. Thanks to a bit of a surge a couple of weeks ago the figures look a bit more promising

If you are quick there are 11 still available from the new batch. If they are not sold I will give them to Bone. He may be able to sell them to family and friends.

Anyway watch this space.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
bearwarrior said:
Hey Badger, can we still get them here in the States???

All the ones sent to the States have been sold but I can post one from here if you want one. Just Paypal me $21 to [email protected] with your forum name as well as your name and address and I will post one out to you.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Recieved mine a few weeks ago, prompt delivery. Superb job! My GF was kinda jealous but i told her it was "all about the bikes"...lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts