RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally finished my big winter mods. Big thanks to Greg at www.CHOPPER-KIT-USA.COM for the help with the chopper kit. I really wanted a chopper version of the Warrior in the Pro Street look and this is what I came up with.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
830 Posts
That looks SOOOOOO COOOOOL !!!!! Well done

got any larger pics ?

edit : sorry also which kit did you use ???

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It raining right now. If it clears up I am going take some close-ups and I will post some more. Thanks for the compliment![8D]

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The kit is kind of custom as they haven't finished an actual Warrior verison, yet. He does have my entire front end though and is looking to see what would need to be done to reuse as much parts as possible.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Nice to see they are thinking about a warrior kit. I contacted them a couple of years ago about a warrior kit and it wasn't looking good. Playing with a kit like this would bring a whole new aspect to the warrior. I like it.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Does look sweet! I will also be watching for some more pics. Having a hard time updating mine due to weather so I can identify!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Very nice result, and as you answered in another thread no cutting required. Have you ridden it yet- if so how does it handle? Look forward to seeing more pics.
Andrew P

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Looks great! Looking at your build up pics, it looks like your frame is stock. Is your front end completely bolt on? No modification to the frame at all?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts