RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,638 Posts
This is an awesome opportunity for someone nearby to grab a learning platform. Plus, all the removed parts can be offered for sale or added to your own spares. And its a risk-free education!

·
Registered
2006 Warrior, blue with flames.
185 Posts
Why do you have to live 1500 miles from me?!?!?!? I have a project here that would be a lot of fun with that motor!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's from a 06
Approximately 41k ish miles...

I have no idea on shipping..

Shipping would be from 92234

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,638 Posts
In case helpful:

Remove battery. Do not ship.

Motor weight: ADDED: I CAN'T FIND THE MOTOR WEIGHT DAMMIT! ITS AROUND HERE SOMEPLACE.

RS Warrior main frame ONLY, double-thick cardboard box, size and weight for ship prices: 46"x30"x18" and 50 lbs (could obviously vary depending on protective packing inside box).

Misc wiring and sensors and other bits visible in posted pictures, about 15~20 pounds. No adder to frame size or box dimensions.

I suggest a 4x4 or 4x3 pallet. Remove and box fuel tank and side covers separately. Stand the whole frame/motor up and tie down to center of pallet. Box-up the tank and side covers (~20#), put on pallet tucked against frame/motor. Keep Frame Centered on Pallet for Balance.

Motor & middle drive weight is about (hang on).

Front end as visible is maybe 20#. Suggest removing tree plates shaft etc and separately box and tie to pallet other side of frame from fuel tank.

Drain fluids fuel etc etc dry, reinstall drain plugs.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts