RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New memeber from the Pacific NW. Love my Warrior. I'm ready to start some modification by replacing my factory exhaust on my 2005 Warrior. I already installed a PCIII. I'm an old Cafe rider switching over to the V-twin due to family and sanity reasons. Has anyone used one of the Speedstar 2:1:2 exhaust or should I use a Vance and Hines? I like the sportbike look of the Speedstar exhaust.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
brettjac,

Welcome to the forums! Can't comment on the SpeedStar or V & H exhaust...But, if you haven't done the "Perfect Install" for your PCIII, I highly recommend that you do. Well worth it!

You can find the detail instructions on how-to do the "Perfect Install" in the Technical Discussion section.

Well...Again welcome and best of luck!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
356 Posts
I just installed the Speed* 2-1-2 exhaust this summer, and I really like it. Sounds great and looks fantastic, but more importantly it's one of the only pipes that won't scrape when making right turns.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I have the V & H Bigshots. They look good, sound good and I haven't scrapped them yet. Maybe I'm not as aggresive as some of the members.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Welcome to the 4UM. I run the S* exhaust. Great system. Makes good power, quiet when you want it, roars when it's time and is good for 2 UP riding. If you like the looks I'm sure you'll love the sound.

·
Registered
735 Posts
quote:Originally posted by reblwarrior

Welcome to the 4UM. I run the S* exhaust. Great system. Makes good power, quiet when you want it, roars when it's time and is good for 2 UP riding. If you like the looks I'm sure you'll love the sound.
Second that.[8D]

·
Registered
90 Posts
Have the speed* pipe, love the look and deep exhaust note, also you gain power not lose it, as with 2 into 2 pipes, and the piece of mind knowing that this pipe was built just for the warrior, only problem Ive had, was with the chrome tip, had two tips flake the chrome off, but the dealer stood behind it, the rest of the pipe is in good shape, mite want to make sure they will cover any bad chroming before you buy it , great pipe other wise. Wellcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your new Warrior. I'm over here in Oak Harbor look forward to maybe getting together for a ride some time. Speed Pipe is good, chroming is lousy, mine's at the re-chromer right now. Bigshots are good as well, both sound and power, very close to the speed*. I'm running a set now until my Speed*'s come back.

·
Registered
5 Posts
new 02 owner

Love that set of pipes posted below by independent_lemming. cant ID them. can anyone steer me in right direction pls

1 - 16 of 16 Posts