RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I jsut got back from Tail of the Dragon and I had a few different people tell me about 2 different rally's that are held there every year for Warriors. Can any1 tell me when these usually are? I had a blast and will def go back. Would def do it if I know there was going to be othere Warriors. I only saw 1 the whole time I was there and he was just passing threw.......Can any1 help?

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
You need to reach out to Vladens and Lucifer666. Vlad lives in Chicago, Nick lives further north I think. They have ridden down together before. Good company to keep on a long trip like that, in case of any road trouble and stuff.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I just sent Vland a msg asking him if he was going. I know he was just there, and has gone to them in the past. I missed the Fall Run by 3 days. I got to the Dragon on the 23rd and only saw 1 Warrior, which was on Thurs, that was just passing through.

·
Registered
826 Posts
dualxhst289 said:
Thanks. I just sent Vland a msg asking him if he was going. I know he was just there, and has gone to them in the past. I missed the Fall Run by 3 days. I got to the Dragon on the 23rd and only saw 1 Warrior, which was on Thurs, that was just passing through.

Dual,I'm definately going next year! I'm sure I'll be bringing a friend or 2 with me. :) But we'll have to wait till next year to plan this out... In the mean time we should do some riding together in our area before the snow hits the ground

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I def agree on waiting to set it up, was just wondering.Def need to get some riding in B4 the snow hits.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts