RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry i havnt been around for a while but ive been really ill last couple of months and now i need to sell my bike as im unable to ride anymore iff any one is interested see my gallery im looking for around the £4500 mark for it and its in great nick just put twelve months mot on it passed with flying colours so iff anyone wants it please send me an email

regards steve

·
Registered
417 Posts
Steve,

I am so sorry to hear your not feeling well. I'm Gary, I sold you a key.I wish you a quick recovery my warrior friend. Sorry to hear the bike has to go. Lord knows I've tried to sell mine a few times,but like a bad habit I just could'nt go through with it. I just spent a good 8 hours on the chrome and cleaning her up. I spend more time taking care of it then riding. Keeps me busy.

Anyways I hope its not too serious (your illness). When I was your age (41) I suffered a heart attack. I recovered quite well and I've putaway a few bad habits (smoking and eating alot of junkfood) and I'm good as new. 1 in 500 thousand people have a heart attack at 41 so I was pretty unlucky for sure. Anyways good luck my friend and once again I wish you the best.Get well soon !!!

Sincerely, Gary

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Hi mate,

Folks've been worried about you! Glad your posting, but sorry to hear how unwell you've been and that the beast is going. Fraid I can't make a grab for the bike though I'm sorely tempted.

If there's anything we can do to try and help out give us the word....!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
irichards said:
Folks've been worried about you! Glad your posting, but sorry to hear how unwell you've been and that the beast is going.

Hey Steve - it's a great pleasure to see you back really,
and real sorry to hear you've been unwell, sure hope it's steading out for you - nick realised something was up, but we didn't know how to help - can't buy that bike i'm afraid... [you lost the water heater tut tut] and i wasso looking forward to fending mine off ya wrenches [i still remember the promise lol] - also...

irichards said:
If there's anything we can do to try and help out give us the word....!

keep in touch whenever, it would be grand to have your views still - your the last man i heard to talk 'straight' on 'patches' i remember at the ace - and hope you finda good hometo appreciatea lovedbike - keeping getting better!!

ps - wasn't vracer looking for a good bike recently?

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Steve,

As the others have said, I too am sorry to hear you've been having a rough time of it.

I'm only up the road mate, if you need any help get in touch.

Nick

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Steve sorry to hear that you have been unwell, hope that you make a good recovery,sorry also that you have reached the decision to part with your bikes . All the best Steve in the future..

·
Registered
135 Posts
Steve, glad to hear you're feeling better but sad to hear that your parting with the bike. I've been planning on taking a trip down to Mexico this spring and I'm afraid to say that my butt probably isn't up to the trip on the stock seat so I was curious if you would be interested in selling yours with the backrest? Thanks for your time and hope your sell goes smoothly!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts