Discussion Starter #1
WELL I FINALY DONE IT, ITS ON FLEA BAY

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190294247751

IF IT DONT SELL I WONT BE THAT BOTHERED[:'(]

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Whats all that about bone?. . .
You must want to sell it otherwise you wouldn't bother putting it on ebay! . . .
Have you got another bike in the pipeline?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO MATE,IVE JUST HAD ENOUGH PLUS THE LADS GETTING WORSE I JUST LOST THE LOVE FOR BIKING AS WHAT EVER I DO WHAT INVOLVES BIKES ENDS UP A DISASTER

·
Registered
332 Posts
Bone.... dont do it mate....... you will only regret it after its gone
we had a good ride out on sunday
and im sure theres gonna be more of them this year
Anyway look at all the pubs and snack bars that will lose money if you stop eating out lol

I hopethings will work out for you mate

Adam

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Bone,,just cos my X11 is faster then your Warrior thats no escuse to sell it.
Seriously Bone as you say you've got your reasons for selling the beast, I hope things pick up for you mate and your luck changes in a big way.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
I don't like the sound of all these PM's flying about!

I'm sorry but I just need to get my 2 pence in....bear with me, I need to get this off my chest!

Bone it was YOU that restored my faith a few months ago and have turned out to be a good mate.

We all have our tough times - and goodness knows, you have had it tougher than most of us could imagine.

We all admire the way you have kept your chin up through it all.

It will be a shame if you sell your warrior - although I understand that you have to do what you have to do.

At the moment I am so p-d off with MY bike and the mods and all the supply issues that I'm having that I could honestly torch the poxy thing and not bat an eyelid!

On the other hand, though, I suppose that in a few days I will probably get my missing parts and will hopefully start to feel a little better about it all!

I hope that the desire to get rid of the bike will go away shortly and you can get back to being the ride-out and rally guru!

If not - then I wish you the best of luck with everything.

I just hope that this is a false alarm!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys for all your support and kind words my heads really in the shed over this ive always said i will regret it and now your putting doubts in my head
.jammo is interested in me bike told him all about it and thought after frigg me that sounds like a bike i would buy.

bone

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Right mate, open a tinnie or put the kettle and let's have a think about this. Now what was it you said? Oh, yeah:

"This is the ultimate of the star range"

"the warrior is a real beast but can also be a pleasant cruiser"

"you can throw this thing around and it will stick like *** to a blanket"

"have loved .... every minute of it"

"there is also the best owners site"

"since having the bike i have done quite a few mods to it"

"who ever buys this bike and never owned or riden one will wish they had from when they come out."

"i know i will regret doing this"

"no one wants to sell them"

"this is a sale i dont wont to do"

Humm! Sounds to me like your about to throw your toy out of the pram. Unless you've got to have the money, making this kind of call just after a shitty winterand before spring really catches hold might not be the best idea in the world. When you need to feel the wind on that bald pate of yours and want tosay F*ck you world, the warrior'll be there ....!? Even if you can't ride it as much as you'd like. It'll still be there for you. Think about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts