RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, well here is a post I never thought I would be writing. Due to family reasons and the deteriorating health of my poor old Mum, I have made the decision to sell up and move back to the UK at least for the foreseeable future. Having looked into the cost and hassle of taking my Xena with me, I have made the very difficult decision to sell her and buy one in the UK once I get sorted out over there. :(
Anyone who has ridden with me will know that despite being like me, not the prettiest girl around, she has never missed a beat and never let me down. There is a new back tyre and battery and she was serviced around 3000kms ago. 2003 Titanium with 90,000kms of hassle free riding. Looking for around $8,500 and if you are in QLD she can come with the XEN41 plates. Contact me if you or anyone you know might be interested. Sadly this also means there is a good chance I won't make the WWW2018, but I hope to catch up with everyone before I go. Oh and if anyone wants a beautiful recently renovated house in Kilcoy, mine is up for sale. Thanks guys, love you all and hope to ride with you all again really soon:(

Attachments

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Im shocked Dtart, but mums are important.
All the best and I hope everything works out well for you and yr mum.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
will miss you guys very much, No Tony didn't come out but I have spoken to him and he is on the look out for me, thanks for the help as always and thanks for the kind comments guys

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My last ride!

Hi all, If anyone is interested my friend Su has organised for a ride and overnighter at Maidenwell pub on Sat 25th Aug. Sorry there is no accommodation available at the pub as there is an event on : https://www.facebook.com/events/1307860222677973/
There is a bikers lodge B and B up the road though details on the facebook page above, no idea if they have any availability. We will be camping over. Should be a good crowd and it would be lovely to see your ugly mugs if you can make it. Hopefully I will still have the bike at that stage.
There are people meeting at the BP north at Morayfield at 11am and then the Kilcoy Exchange Pub at 12 to ride out to Maidenwell. There is a pig on a spit and the pub has Arthur playing (who is awesome) Love to see anyone who can make it.:)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Again all. Well the house is now sold, waiting for it to go unconditional next week and I am planning on heading off around Sept 26th so really need the bike sold. I will look at any reasonable offers at this point, particularly if someone is happy to buy it unregistered so if you know anyone who is thinking about it, please let them know. Thanks all

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So house sale has just fallen through thus even more desperate as will need the money from the bike to pay for shipping etc so please pass on to anyone you might know that I will definitely look at all offers at this point. thanks and look forward to seeing some of you Saturday!

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Crudd, not good news... am sharing this (warrior for sale), if something evolves then will let you know.
Look forward to Saturday

Dutch :cool:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts