RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ok boys have had an offer of $7000 from the local yamaha shop. Its not what I wanted but at this point I am up against it time wise, so unless any of you guys wants it for that price, I will go ahead. Let me know.
thanks boys

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Good luck with everything Kerry.
A life changing move - but for all the best reasons.

I look forward to meeting you in the UK soon!

Hope it all goes well.....

Jarv

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thanks Jarv! Will be in touch on the UK forum once I am settled and looking for my new baby! Have heard great things about you! lol

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Have heard great things about you! lol

Well I haven't :p

See you next year Kerrie :D and good luck with the sale of your Warrior.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Well, what a depressing thread.
I'd buy both your house and your bike if I had any money. Unfortunately I'm broke.
But I'll just have enough money to get petrol to come up and see you Friday night Kerry. Time for one more party. :D

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Well, what a depressing thread.
I'd buy both your house and your bike if I had any money. Unfortunately I'm broke.
But I'll just have enough money to get petrol to come up and see you Friday night Kerry. Time for one more party. :D

Would love to be part of this but have babysit duty.
Have fun and go wild

Dutch :cool:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Kerrie you Tart, you can have a new Baby with Jarv, he's married.

Heff:D
Ewww not a real baby! that's gross!!! Prefer mine with two wheels thanks!And not just a nickname my friend!!!!:p

Spokes - looking forward to it!

Re: the bike the shop has totally lowballed me and not in a good way! So if anyone wants her for a ridiculously low price shout now!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
She's gone!

Well just to let everyone know, Xena has now gone off to her new home on the gold cost. Thanks for all your support guys specially Heff who came through as always and found me a buyer! you're one in a million mate! And yes there were tears shed yesterday. Love you all, come and visit me or else, oh and when I come for holidays I will be expecting to borrow a warrior to ride, even leaving my piss pot lid here so I am all ready! :Thumbsup::p

21 - 35 of 35 Posts