RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if I am going to be able to make it to WF4 so was wondering if there was any other warrior events later on this year?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, that will work out having events later on this summer. WF4 is just coming up to soon for me to get around work. To many things going on, but you never know.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
r1rouse said:
Thanks, that will work out having events later on this summer. WF4 is just coming up to soon for me to get around work. To many things going on, but you never know.

Cough, cough , sneeze. Call in sick, sneeze. cough.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Warriorfest isTHE event!!! If ya have never been yo gotta go.Last year broke my cherry for it and it was the absolute best vacation I ever had!!!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
badass01ram said:
Warriorfest isTHE event!!! If ya have never been yo gotta go.Last year broke my cherry for it and it was the absolute best vacation I ever had!!!!
Your cherry was broken long berfore WF3.You told us around the firepit one night about you & the neighbor's goat& your "cherry".

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
The Warrior Rumble at Americade in Lake George, NY is always a good time and they have some beautiful roads, done it twice. Went to Warrior Fest at the Gap 3 times, and it's a definate can't miss event. But there is one Warrior Gathering that has been going on even longer than those. Even when I can't make any of the others, I have never missed a Bo's Bash in Central Ohio. Check out the thread for Bo's Bash VI

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I posted to the Bo's Bash thread and looks like the timing of this one is perfect for me. It will give me a chance to meet some new riders. Besides I'm just breaking in to the warrior scene

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
btm_fdr said:
Your cherry was broken long berfore WF3.You told us around the firepit one night about you & the neighbor's goat& your "cherry".
Feel the love!!!! If your goin to Bo's bash be ready to consume mass qauntities of frosty beverage

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
badass01ram said:
If your goin to Bo's bash be ready to consume mass quantities of frosty beverage

There has never been a drop of the Devils Nectar at any of my parties. It's pretty much Coffee & poetry readings.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
lagalaxy8 said:
There has never been a drop of the Devils Nectar at any of my parties. It's pretty much Coffee & poetry readings.
Poetry??? must be a bunch of dope smokin hippies,freakin longhairs!!!

·
Registered
826 Posts
badass01ram said:

This might sounds a little weird, but my cherry was popped that same time as yours!
... it was my first WF last year, besides the 2 Returns to the Dragon...

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Vladens I can't wait to chew on your tasty meat again not to mention michaels big ***! This should scare all the newbs!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
badass01ram said:
Vladens I can't wait to chew on your tasty meat again not to mention michaels big ***! This should scare all the newbs!

Hey im one of those newbies and Ill be there most def and at bose bash. And your words dont scare me. Went to the dragon last fall, had a trip! And a good time too!.......Im almost done fixing the results of the trip

·
Registered
665 Posts
Don't know if I'm going to make it to WF4 or not! Too many things are coming to a head that week. May have friends in town from Virginia. My vacation schedule hasn't been approved for that week yet. I've also been asked to dance in a ballet at the end of that week. I'm trying to see if I can miss the first few days of final rehearsal week. Might just have to make it a sat-tue trip.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
curiositywasframed said:
I've also been asked to dance in a ballet at the end of that week.
WHAT??????

1 - 20 of 26 Posts