Discussion Starter #1
Picture and video of my "MT0"..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vTO4jB8MQ0

Insert Image:

65.32KB

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Nice. Yeah, I'd recognize that wheezing starter sound anywhere. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] What's up with the smoke coming from the exhaust pipes?

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Whenever I think of Sweden, I think of hot blonde's!! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Hey MT - is that a stereotype or are there really a lot of hot blonde's there??

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by Shag

Nice. Yeah, I'd recognize that wheezing starter sound anywhere. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] What's up with the smoke coming from the exhaust pipes?

The video is prior to any adjustments and I guess that could explain the smoke..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:Originally posted by RatPhlem

Whenever I think of Sweden, I think of hot blonde's!! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Hey MT - is that a stereotype or are there really a lot of hot blonde's there??

Well, I always thought of American women to be the most beautiful so what can I say!?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote:Originally posted by RobRiguez

oh, if they would only offer them on this side of the world.

I´m surprised it´s not for sale in the States.. Why is that??

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
LOts of models are sold in other areas besides the states first including lots of car models.I jave never been able to figure what brainiac thought this up.

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
quote:Originally posted by MT-01

quote:Originally posted by RobRiguez

oh, if they would only offer them on this side of the world.

I´m surprised it´s not for sale in the States.. Why is that??

Personally, I really like them, but naked bikes don't sell that well over here.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yeah naked bike really don't sell that well here but you must admit most naked bikes dont look like that! If they sold them here I would already own one.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
The MT-01 does not sell well over here in the UK,I've only seen one on the road,with only around 90bhp it is not in the same ball park as the Triumph Speed Triple,Kawasaki Z1000,Yamaha FZ1,Aprilia Touno and the BMW K1200R plus its too heavy and expensive..but I would like one.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
quote:Originally posted by Kenko

The MT-01 does not sell well over here in the UK,I've only seen one on the road,with only around 90bhp it is not in the same ball park as the Triumph Speed Triple,Kawasaki Z1000,Yamaha FZ1,Aprilia Touno and the BMW K1200R plus its too heavy and expensive..but I would like one.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

The bike is different from other naked "fighters".. I´ve had a few "sportbikes" before, but they all felt like toys.. The MT doesn´t have to compete with hp, it´s more of a heavy-duty "badboy"..

- "Move over or I´ll run you down!!" [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

1 - 20 of 44 Posts