RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just want to let all of you know that "motorcycle strip and street" magazine has started a monthly article on modifying the warrior.
it started in the march issue.
cool mag...

later,
titanwarrior

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
you know, just a few months ago you never saw anything about the Warrior in the mags. Now you see it all over the place. These things are catching on like hot cakes. They are starting to figure out what we knew all along.

Harley Jones

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I'd would rather it stay the way it is.. On the "down low" that way, we aren't like Harley guys... Everyone is riding one and they all look the same !!!.

Maybe a good headstart on mods is the idea..

Kyle

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm all for anything that makes harley davidson guys cringe, bunch of stuck up bastards won't even give ya the high sign on the way by
I hope street and strip gives the warrior oodles of publicity
and downplays harleys for what they are, overpriced underpowered junk
and harley davidson company is nothing more than a bunch of gouge and screw artists ripping off the american people in the name of patriotism, "buy american and take the screwin of your life"
ought to be their slogan,not to mention that 90% of a harley is made in japan, hipocritical pricks can't even tell the truth about what a
harley really is JAPANESE,I'm sick of these indignant bastards acting like the bird of paradise flew right up their ass, as far as I'm concerned HD CO. and anybody dumb enough to buy one of those $23,000 **** heaps can go piss up a flag pole,instead of the tank saying Harley davidson it should say pork fried rice LOL I'm done venting
it's time for my happy medicine now, the nurse is coming, LOL

·
Registered
600 Posts
I laughed my a$$ when I read your post Crazyone777. Much of what you say has merit. It just shows what good marketing will do. Advertisers got people to buy pet rocks and hula hoops. Some people just like to be part of what they perceive as 'happening'.

Oh, to keep on string, I will have to go out and buy a copy of 'motorcycle strip and street' and read the adjulations.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
I still have my pet rock!!! I take it to the bar with me and when it get's really drunk, it attracts women with too much to drink or low IQ's (either works for me) His name is flash HAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
182 Posts
LOOKY!

http://www.mssmag.com/

[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey crazyone777,

You might want to see if ET Performance sells a KRANKY VENT, LOL
Man that was a stream of pent-up anger, but you do have a point.
Nothing worse than a bunch of hipocratic assholes sticking there noses up at us because we ride "rice burners" that make a laughing stock of there high priced lunkers.

·
Registered
329 Posts
LOL yeah I kinda get jerked about the whole harley thing, but I've had to lay waste to too many fat slobs with a 4 IQ and a $30,000
custom who thought that spending that kinda money automaticly gave them enough talent to ride the damned thing any way other than straight up and down, I used to love it when I had my R-1 and some
fat pussnuts harley ridin clown would challenge me I'd let em get way ahead of me and think that he was doin somethin special and then I'd reel em in and go by em at 135mph standing on the back pegs with the front wheel pointing at 12 o-clock it'd scare em so bad they'd damned near dismount the bike at a hundred mph,how dya like yer pig now
fatboy go spend another $30,000 maybe you'll be able to keep up next time,NOT !!! LOL harleys aren't built to ride fast they are built to pick up uneducated country bumkin ass at the local harley bar thats all i ever see em doin and I'm not sure whether thats good or bad

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Well crazyone, it keeps guys like us from getting drunk and possibly picking up those uneducated country bumkin ass's.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Now, Now, Now boys and girls. You're slandering those in your own club. I happen to own four motorcycles. One Harley-Davidson, one Excelsior-Henderson and two Yamahas. If my H-D were not an Ultra Classic, it would wax some ass. Certainly not our Warriors, but it shouldn't considering it's a touring bike. By the way, it didn't cost $30k as some of you seem to think, and it is the most expensive model.

I wave to everyone, include squids on rice rockets. They're the ones that usually don't wave back. Oh well, who the **** cares, I did my part. Remember, it doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you do ride. Now don't make me pull this bike over to the curb. Every body play nice.

quote:Originally posted by crazyone777

LOL yeah I kinda get jerked about the whole harley thing, but I've had to lay waste to too many fat slobs with a 4 IQ and a $30,000
custom who thought that spending that kinda money automaticly gave them enough talent to ride the damned thing any way other than straight up and down, I used to love it when I had my R-1 and some
fat pussnuts harley ridin clown would challenge me I'd let em get way ahead of me and think that he was doin somethin special and then I'd reel em in and go by em at 135mph standing on the back pegs with the front wheel pointing at 12 o-clock it'd scare em so bad they'd damned near dismount the bike at a hundred mph,how dya like yer pig now
fatboy go spend another $30,000 maybe you'll be able to keep up next time,NOT !!! LOL harleys aren't built to ride fast they are built to pick up uneducated country bumkin ass at the local harley bar thats all i ever see em doin and I'm not sure whether thats good or bad

·
Registered
174 Posts
ya know crazy,I just finished changing my virago from two hitachi carbs to one harley carb and when people ask about the harley carb,I'll proudly point to the harley name stamped on the side of the carb and just below it,the trademark "k" for keihin carbs which is headquartered in tokyo
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ssssssssooooooo.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
176 Posts
OK then Crazy...since you've promised to be a good boy, we'll stop for ice cream. Do you other kids want Daddy to buy some ice cream too?

quote:Originally posted by crazyone777

awright dad it won't happen again LOL

·
Registered
302 Posts
Just read the second issue in the series. Tells how to install the Barrons BAK. Says they will dyno it in the next issue.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts