RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been lurking & lusting for a while and after two attempts to buy 2005 warriors, one got sold from the dealer before me , and the other did not have a clear title-AAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH. I found a 2006 with 1300 miles for a fair price and was able to get er done.
Man is this one awesome bike - only about 50 miles on it so far - it has been wet and rainy here in L.A. on the Gulf Coast. Check it out-

and in the garage at last

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Nice looks like its got some Bonus Mods too.... Welcome to the show!!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Congrats, welcome to the 4m.

I've only been able to get one ride since late December due to weather. Spring cant get here fast enought.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! Looks like a nice bike with some good mods...everything you need to know can be found on this forum!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Congrats! Were abouts in LA? I live in Houston but come to the Baton Rouge area (Satsuma) fairly often to visit family...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
L.A. = Lower Alabama

Fairhope on Mobile Bay

But I love Baton Rouge too! Fun town.

Yes I did get some nice goodies. I got billet Mirrors and foot controls, a forward valence, speedstar intake, speedstar exhaust patrick racing BAK w velocity stacks and a PCIII and a two year extended warranty- I think I done good.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
735 Posts
quote:Originally posted by camuchi

L.A. = Lower Alabama

Fairhope on Mobile Bay

But I love Baton Rouge too! Fun town.

Yes I did get some nice goodies. I got billet Mirrors and foot controls, a forward valence, speedstar intake, speedstar exhaust patrick racing BAK w velocity stacks and a PCIII and a two year extended warranty- I think I done good.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
As James Cromwell said in the movie "Babe", "That'll do pig, that'll do." [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Not that you're a pig [B)][:0]!! Great job finding a bike with sweet mods already done. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Advice taken Deathstar[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

I am just a little stoked over getting the bike not trying to be a [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

-thanks

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Welcome Matt, your going to enjoy that bike!!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Very Kool! Welcome to the 4M. The cheap part was buying the bike. Cut up your credit cards now before the mod bug gets you.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts